DONT Hijack this thread!

Seriously.

I mean it.

Dont do it!!

That means YOU!!

really!?
so what am I supposed to do here?
can I send kisses!?
I've always wanted to do that in public!

so... here I go:

I want to send a kiss to my mom, my dad, my brother, my neighboors, my teacher...oops... I'm not in school anymore!
oh well... to my co-workers, the lady at the deli downstairs,....

the...
the...
the...

ooh... and 1 for you too.

:D
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

This thread getting hijacked isn't the real threat. The real threat is how GW hijacked the presidency and is now hijacking the country.

Well this is just amazing, people go from talking about how bad president bush is to bitching about what a worthless shit this Paris Inn is. This must be dz.com.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

If you would like to submit you application for your very own OTBH5 Number, Please PM Full Body Shot and Headshot along with list of reference and why YOU should be considered in 25 words or less.

:P:D:D
As OTBH5 #1 I want to be copied on these photos :)

If you would like to submit you application for your very own OTBH5 Number, Please PM Full Body Shot and Headshot along with list of reference and why YOU should be considered in 25 words or less.

:P:D:D
As OTBH5 #1 I want to be copied on these photos :)

As the manager of the Rack V.2.0. of OTBH5 #1 I should also be included in said photo's! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Too late!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Your info is incorrect. According to Leno, her chihuahua "Tinkerbell" was found during the cavity search.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The real threat is how GW hijacked the presidency and is now hijacking the country.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!! The Real Threat to our way of life is Ditzy Blondes from wealthy families. they will Destroy all that is Good and righteous in the world. Mark my words.. The end is near!! The End is NEAR!!

The only way to save yourself is to paypal me your life savings and/or send 1 case of New castle and/or Shiner Bock in my name to Skydive the Farm. Act Fast or we all may Die.

Skychicks may also receive a special blessing by PMing me Nude and Semi-nude photos of themselves. This is the world we are talking about saving ladies. You MUST do your part. My PM box is standing by.

This thread getting hijacked isn't the real threat. The real threat is how GW hijacked the presidency and is now hijacking the country.

Wow! Global Warming has hijacked the presidency, too? IT MUST BE STOPPED!>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Too late!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Your info is incorrect. According to Leno, her chihuahua "Tinkerbell" was found during the cavity search.

bwaaaaaaahahahaha!!!! I missed that bulletin! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban