airtwardo

Paris gets justice after all.

As nauseating as she is, I think she got unfairly screwed. The sheriff most likely released her in a leagl manner, just to have her get hauled back in and put in custody for the full 45 days. Whether her health problem is made-up or not, she is getting jerked around.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Jerked around my ass. Yeah, there's a SMALL part of me that feels a little sorry for her, but fuck, if that had been ME or YOU we would have gone straight to jail the FIRST time we got pulled over driving on a suspended license, I know from personal experience. Not to mention that it was also a parole violation. Not too many folks I know that get away with not one, but TWO parole violations.
That was strike 3 for her - she deserves what she got, and she ought to pony up to it and bite the bullet.
That's her main problem, she thinks she is getting screwed when she actually got preferential treatment up to this point...>:([:/]>:(

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Health problem:S

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Ms Hilton showed up on the red carpert the same night she went to jail:$In hindsight not smart.

Keep the photo hounds and camera's out of jail:S. It's a jail built to keep some people out and some in. I don't see any extra staff need for that. Caught with a camera/cell phone in a restricted area tsk tsk.

Keeping drugs out is a problem though[:/]

Maybe Ms Hilton just needed more info for her book. I'm thinking if she goes back to the can it would help her book sales.

Poor little rich girl, every one hates her because of her natural beauty, and the curse of being born with money. Must be a tough lifeI'm glad I'm not her ......brother. The family curse looks and money.

Yep. The part of me that feels sorry for her is pretty small, but I sometimes watch my attorney buddy in court as he (in his words) "fucks with the system". Even in a small town with lots of jail space, it's not uncommon to see people in front of a judge that have 2 or 3 suspended license tickets that were also technically probation violations, be released. It is probably very common in some counties in SoCal.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

She behaved a lot better in court than a lot of the defendants I've seen. I've seen defendants threatening the judge, shouting, spitting, being dragged bodily out of the courtroom. Their sentences were still proportional to their crimes.

Look! A legal but Clinton got a blowjob. ;)

Seriously, I agree with Lawrocket, she dared the judge to deal with her ...so he did.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

I'm looking forward to her next video: A 26-year-old woman publicly crying for her mommy because she repeatedly thumbed her nose at the law and it bit her in the ass.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Oh cry me a river swetheart. Snotty dumb blonde bitch. I really hope that she is scarred for life. Then hopefully she will have learned her lesson.

Can you tell have no sympathy at all for her? If it was anyone else we would have been sent up the river and our lives would be in the shitter for years.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I don't like Paris. Honestly, I think she's a snotty little bitch. But that doesn't mean she should be treated worse than others, just because she has money.

Very well put. Another thing Paris is getting is a ton of free publicity. Money cant buy the amount of publicity she is getting. I would venture to say it's in the tens of millions of dollars now. If she plays her cards right, which I think she will, she will make a ton of money off of this experience.

Oh cry me a river swetheart. Snotty dumb blonde bitch. I really hope that she is scarred for life. Then hopefully she will have learned her lesson.

Can you tell have no sympathy at all for her? If it was anyone else we would have been sent up the river and our lives would be in the shitter for years.

Bobbi

But but where's your compassion:D

What happens if she cracks under the strain of being away from friends and family and ends up hanging herself from her cell or worse mutilating her beautiful body.[:/]

I'm really going to lose sleep over this.:( But I'll pray for her so at least I'll feel better and maybe Ms Hilton will to.:)
There I feel better already:)