JohnRich

Are you owed unclaimed money?

Welcome to the NAUPA website.

This Is Your Official Portal to The Government Agencies That Are Safeguarding Unclaimed Property Funds Totaling In Excess of $32.8 Billion

Begin Your Search Now For Money That Might Be Due To You:

State by State Search
Search 35 States at MissingMoney.com
Other Resources To Search

Billions of dollars have been lost. Could some of it be yours?

NAUPA is the association of the state unclaimed property programs, but the databases are located and maintained by each state, not NAUPA. However, most states participate in MissingMoney and we suggest that you search there.

What is unclaimed property?

Unclaimed property (sometimes referred to as abandoned) refers to accounts in financial institutions and companies that have had no activity generated or contact with the owner for one year or a longer period...

What happens to these accounts that have no activity?

Acting in the best interest of consumers, each state has enacted an unclaimed property statute that protects your funds from reverting back to the company if you have lost contact with them. These laws instruct companies to turn forgotten funds over to a state official who will then make a diligent effort to find you or your heirs...

P.S. If you find anything, I want a 10% commission!

I received notice from HUD years ago that they owed my Ex. and I over 1500. However his new wife refuses him to speak to me so I can't get his signature to cash in. [:/]

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

its my brothers dad...

Wouldn't your brother's dad also be your dad?

If he was from around georgia - his brother might just BE his dad.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

its my brothers dad...

Wouldn't your brother(')s dad also be your dad?

No... Usually yes, but no in this case. We have the same mom...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I can't believe it...........I was owed 68.80!!!!!!!!! That is off the chart! John, when I get the money, I will give you your 10%.......Or buy some fancy beer you like to drink, just let me know........funny thing is, the company that owes me money is a company I do business with every month. Maybe I should make a phone call and see what they have to say...:)
And John, if this is some kind of government sting and I get arrested and taken away to Cuba or something, I will not give you your 10% or buy you any fancy beer!:P

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I can't believe it...........I was owed 68.80!!!!!!!!!

Neat. I'm glad to hear that this actually helped someone get some cash.

John, when I get the money, I will give you your 10%.......Or buy some fancy beer you like to drink, just let me know...

Miller Genuine Draft.

And John, if this is some kind of government sting and I get arrested and taken away to Cuba or something, I will not give you your 10% or buy you any fancy beer!:P

In that case, I don't know you!

Nobody in my family is owed anything, but I did find "$50-$100" for another dz.commer, and an unspecified amount owed his folks for an investment they must have forgotten about.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I can't believe it...........I was owed 68.80!!!!!!!!!

Neat. I'm glad to hear that this actually helped someone get some cash.

John, when I get the money, I will give you your 10%.......Or buy some fancy beer you like to drink, just let me know...

Miller Genuine Draft.

In that case, I don't know you!

Miller Genuine Draft???????? It seems I always see you with something more exotic.......But this works for me and I like it too. So, around August, I buy the beer! HAHAHAHA!:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"