gipsi

experienced jumpers...jerks

FIRST TIME??? ...then buy some Beer! you Fucktard! [Wink]

I would never go somewhere without beer, was raised better than that.....especially a dropzone. Ask anyone that knows me (just don't believe anything else they may say about me) :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I am very hurt that you didn't bother to open my attachment and see that I'd already posted the STFU one.

Thanks for ignoring me completely. No worries, I'm used to being invisible...........:(

Just put some cheesecake in your avatar. That will get our attention!:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I am very hurt that you didn't bother to open my attachment and see that I'd already posted the STFU one.

Thanks for ignoring me completely. No worries, I'm used to being invisible...........:(

Just put some cheesecake in your avatar. That will get our attention!:)

You hear something?? ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

three or four days ago i posted my first thread on this silly web page. it was about my girlfriend breaking up with me because i refused to stop skydiving. Now, im basically a newbie, with less than 50 jumps, and i basically created a thread of truly experienced jumpers laughing at me. At first i was pissed off, but soon i realized that most of you really experienced cats have lived through a series of life altering sacrifices in order to jump. i get it now. all you big tough skydivers, with your D licenses, can break my balls all you want. i hate you all, and i thnk that you all are assholes. however, once i have 1000 jumps under my belt, i plan on breaking the balls of the newbies as well. its a tough and competitive sport. i get it. so, to all you old bastards hat think you're hot shit because you've survived 10+ 15+ 20+ years in this sport, just remember that in two years my little novice punk ass will be freeflying circles around you guys... (ok... seriously, dont tell the guys at crosskeys that i wrote this. i actually have to see them in persn. however, all you cats from around the country that ill probably never meet: break my balls all ya want. ill be abetter skydiver than you one day.

Holy Shit I got my "D" and now I am a Lic. Asshole? If I would have know thats all it took I would have joined the sport 22 years ago.

Well eventhough I am late I must be a dick cause I check my friends gear on the plan, I must be a complete selfish prick to pass up the jump with my friends to go on a coach jump for somewone who needs a sign off, I am totally inconsiderate when I ask a packer for an ASAP pack job cause I need to do a tandem video cause a regular had a personal issue and had to leave, and I am a complete jackass to scratch off a VRW jump cause the 8-way team has jumped all day without video and asked if I could do one.

I guess all the jumpers that were senior to me that spent countless hours teaching me how to be a safe skydiver are total morons!!! How dare they give me their experience and advice that might save my life or someone elses some day >:(>:(

Now that I have vented you need to step away from the monitor and think a bit. You as the baby in the sport (a.k.a newbie, tourist, or whatever you want to call yourself) need to be the assertive one to ask for help, don't expect folks to beg you to teach you (how many people wiped your ass to teach you that skill? I bet only two >:(

Rant over

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

hit 'refresh'
:P

OK, that picked up the new pic...now I think we need to clarify "cheesecake".[:/]

oh, and fuck you! Annie Lennox is way older than I am.>:(

Well, I haven't seen her for years, but my memories of her are quite positive. (And could we just talk for now?;))
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Holy Shit I got my "D" and now I am a Lic. Asshole?

Nah, you didn't need your D. :D:D

I keed, I keed ... looking forward to seein' ya this weekend.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Here's your damn pie!

Mmm...that looks good! Could I get it with a side order of Napier's Constant?:P

I took your post as tongue-in-cheek and thought it was funny. Most of the responses you're getting are an attempt at facetiousness (I believe - judging from how I perceive their characters based on knowing them from this forum). The rest you should just ignore and consider them bitter fucktards. Welcome to DZ.com. Hang around and have some fun. :)

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville