waltappel

Are degreed women less likely to be drama queens?

I don't buy it for a second.

Me either... my wife is a drama queen sometimes. And she has a Masters degree! :|

There is rarely a boring moment at home. :D

Yeah, but since you're deaf at least you don't have to listen to her!:D:D:D

Walt

In a way, but I'm still not off the hook! I can still see, so therefore I have to watch her sign language.... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Me either... my wife is a drama queen sometimes. And she has a Masters degree! :|

Walt

In a way, but I'm still not off the hook! I can still see, so therefore I have to watch her sign language.... :|

>>:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Walt

There is no way in hell you would do it. :o:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Walt

There is no way in hell you would do it. :o:P

Let him try it, there's always Smoke Signaling. And if he can't see it, he'll smell it and get a hint to pay attention :P~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Let him try it, there's always Smoke Signaling. And if he can't see it, he'll smell it and get a hint to pay attention ~~April

Thank you April...you could have said a kick to the....petrified balls???

Like that is going to hurt! :|

:D

Let him try it, there's always Smoke Signaling. And if he can't see it, he'll smell it and get a hint to pay attention ~~April

Thank you April...you could have said a kick to the....petrified balls???

Like that is going to hurt! :|

And you STILL don't get it! [:/]

:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

We've known a few off education levels

PH'd degrees or H.S grads, young or old, or even taLL. There's always the possiabilty of meeting a "High strung" person.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck,:S The ducks not going to change, so unless you like ducks[:/].

NEXT!!!

In my (all be it limited) dating experience, all women are psycho. The trick is to find a woman who's psychosis offsets your own:D:D:D

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

(I just wanna know.... Are degreed MEN less likely to be drama queens?) :D:D:D

I have a BS in Electrical Engineering and I don't think I'm a drama queen. Slightly quirky at times maybe, but not a drama queen.;)

Or maybe I am. I haven't voted yet. I was envisioning a tie in the poll where my vote would be the tie-breaker. Of course I would vote in a way that would cause the most drama....

Walt

I would have LOVED to research & write a paper on this if I'd only had the idea in college.

My first thought would be...yes? I might question if it's the degree or the profession. Some professions (& office spaces) beg for drama.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

What would be more interesting to know is: Are most of the "yes" votes from people with degrees, and are most of the "no" votes from people without degrees?

From my personal experience, I can't see that a degree (in itself) makes any difference in whether someone is a drama queen or not. But then I can't think of too many people who I would consider to be drama queens. Only three people come to mind - two without a degree and one with. But those numbers probably have more to do with the fact that I know about twice as many people (or more) without degrees.

Ditto on my answer for the Ladies! Somewhat YES - but we too have 'Drama Queens' with degrees;)
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Might depend on generation:P X, Y, Old Farts & other physical factors:o

Like height?! ;)

Depends if your standing or laying down with a woodie:|

IOW since we're talking about guy's being drama queens I was thinking dick size. :o

The women have a lot more data on this then us "real men". :)

OTOH theres some real drama queens hanging out in SC and the vast majority are menB|.

The women's forum is a lot more mellow than SC, so who's the bigger drama queen, The "Weaker sex" or men.:o:D:D

Depends if your standing or laying down with a woodie:|
IOW since we're talking about guy's being drama queens I was thinking dick size. :o
The women have a lot more data on this then us "real men". :)
OTOH theres some real drama queens hanging out in SC and the vast majority are menB|.

NANCY

The women's forum is a lot more mellow than SC, so who's the bigger drama queen, The "Weaker sex" or men.:o:D:D

You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.