mirage62

What do you do when your hurt and can't jump

Jeez 35 yrs racing and riding motorcycles and I fall going 5 mph. Four weeks after surgery on my foot and I am going N-U-T-S. (more nuts than normal)

Before I got hurt I had the “well I guess I’ll go to the dz and jump” attitude. Never understood people who got hurt coming out to the dz. I mean surely they had better things to do than sit at the dz.

I’ve been down twice, once for a good party…. The other time I just seem to start driving and end up there.

I bought the dive maker software, I sit in the office on the weekend and design my favorite jumps. Even bought a book to put them in.

I read way to much about the BSR argument, I’ve looked at new gear………

Jeez I’m bored…………….

See everyone in four weeks……..well I could drive down to the dz and see what’s happening……..
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Well, I just try to keep my foot high. Otherwise I'll have to eat a lot of funny, pink pills. Just to answer your question.

I'm bored too.

Heal fast, dude!

;)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

AFFFLACK!

sorry

Anyway, The stock market is a tricky, unpredictable motherfucker and it takes years to learn the skills necessary to make gobs of cheddah. Likely you will make 10% and enjoy the game. Don't go there with gobs of your hard earned cash unless you don't mind loosing it at least temporarily- seeing red numbers on the screen really sucks and theres nothing you can do about it unless you sell at a loss or hold out on some hope for a turn around. Sometimes if you wait too long the company goes bankrupt.

other times your hunchers pay off.

it's not totally easy, but it will keep you on the edge of your chair.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Did not see you Saturday. Man, the weather was great, the jumps were awesome! We even did some of your favorite 4 way dives. We had a great time.You really missed out.
Then, after jumping was done, we sat around and talked trash about the ones who could not be there.

Feel better now? :P

-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.

Hey Profallrate!

Man it's good to hear from you, last time I saw you you had lost a LOT of weight....and these sores....man they were nasty. I heard that most the other jumpers were willing to jump this weekend with you WITHOUT there rubber gloves! That has to be a good feeling.

Your prove that skydivers are an inclusive group!

My foot will heal in time, and I guess with the proper med's your problem will........well you know :P

fr

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

>just begin with small cash and learn how it works...after a few years, then push in some real money.

Zacly bro. start small. it is a fun pastime if you've got cash on hand.

Whats your strategy? lately I like to play the dow and not individual stocks unless I get a hunch..right now I like alternative energy stocks.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Head out to the DZ when your favorite pilot is there and go for some observer rides. If he is a super cool pilot he will give you some extra fun.. or a flying lesson.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

sorry to hear you're hurt :(

I helped out in manifest and looked after tandems and stuff while I was hurt - had to lie about how I'd done it until I was sure it wasn't going to put people off their first jump. At least you can honestly say it wasn't skydiving!;)

tash

Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe