DA50

Harness

Hey folks. I am in the market for a new rig. I’m looking for a harness that uses a mettle clip to secure the leg strap. Can anybody point me in the proper direction.? I’m a POPs kind of guy and I am not very graceful stepping into a regular type rig

The option you want is "B12 snaps"

Any manufacturer can offer that option, it's usually about a $25 charge over the standard step in.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

The option you want is "B12 snaps"

Any manufacturer can offer that option, it's usually about a $25 charge over the standard step in.

Any particular advantage or disadvantage with the B12 snaps, other than more convenient for those of us on the side of 40 where we don't bend so well?

Steve
The definition of insanity is to keep doing things the same way, but then to expect different results. -Einstein

Hi diablo pilot,

NOTE: I have not looked on anyone's websites (too lazy).

However, I would 'think' that if the articulated harness were built like a Wings or Quasar (the "L" shaped leg junction) then it would be rather easy to convert/make a articulated harness with B-12 snaps.

Just a thought of mine.

Anyone from Wings or Strong here to comment?

Jerry

Given the way that some people try to put on their rig, it is not surprising they don't like thread-through leg straps.

After putting your rig on your back, are you dropping it down to your elbows before trying to put your leg through?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am