sunshine

Text Messaging

I thought having unlimited verizon to verizon texts + 500 any number texts was enough, but somehow i managed to send/receive 1200 texts last month and got charged an extra $50ish!! I just got done changing my plan to allow for 1500 any number texts for only $15/mo. I really had no idea i texted so much...lord knows i have nothing of importance to say ever. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I thought having unlimited verizon to verizon texts + 500 any number texts was enough, but somehow i managed to send/receive 1200 texts last month and got charged an extra $50ish!! I just got done changing my plan to allow for 1500 any number texts for only $15/mo. I really had no idea i texted so much...lord knows i have nothing of importance to say ever. :D

That's strange. I have Verizon with unlimited texting to ANY phone. Why didn't they offer that to you? They had to have seen your text history.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

That's strange. I have Verizon with unlimited texting to ANY phone. Why didn't they offer that to you? They had to have seen your text history.

Maybe it depends on the calling plan you have. But now that i know you have verizon and unlimited texting...hrm... :$

Maybe it depends on the calling plan you have. But now that i know you have verizon and unlimited texting...hrm... :$

;)

I have 900 calling minutes anytime /anywhere and free unlimited texts to any phone for about $100/month. They suggested the change because they saw my history. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

;)

I have 900 calling minutes anytime /anywhere and free unlimited texts to any phone for about $100/month. They suggested the change because they saw my history. :D

Ummm... Why do you need to call 900-numbers when all you have to do is call me? :o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

;)

Ummm... Why do you need to call 900-numbers when all you have to do is call me? :o:D

You never answer. :(:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

;)

I have 1300 anytime minutes, 3000 night/weekend minutes (starting 7 PM), and 500 text messages for $120/month after taxes.

Perhaps most important...incoming calls and texts are unlimited and don't count against those tallies. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I have 1300 anytime minutes, 3000 night/weekend minutes (starting 7 PM), and 500 text messages for $120/month after taxes.

Perhaps most important...incoming calls and texts are unlimited and don't count against those tallies.

Verizon?? Oh, I'm calling them tomorrow. Thanks. :D

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I still dont get the whole Text thing. I get them all but almost always just call the texter back to answer their question. That tying on a Number pad just isnt for me. Royal Pain in the ass. especially while driving. Talking on a cell while driving is bad enough.. Texting is even crazier.

still dont get the whole Text thing. I get them all but almost always just call the texter back to answer their question. That tying on a Number pad just isnt for me. Royal Pain in the ass. especially while driving. Talking on a cell while driving is bad enough.. Texting is even crazier.

Does this mean i'm in trouble for sending you that text message earlier? Sorry. :P

My current plan is pretty cheap. Unlimited anytime minutes and unlimited texts to verizon phones, 450 anytime minutes, free nights/weekends for $39.99/mo. And now i added the 1500 any network texts for an extra $15.00/mo. so i'm sitting at $54.99/mo before taxes.

My current plan is pretty cheap. Unlimited anytime to verizon phones, 450 anytime minutes, free nights/weekends for $39.99/mo.

That's what I started off with. My bill was always higher than $200. :S

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

My current plan is pretty cheap. Unlimited anytime minutes and unlimited texts to verizon phones, 450 anytime minutes, free nights/weekends for $39.99/mo.

That's the same plan I have with Cingular except I have unlimited mobile-to-mobile texting (Cingular/AT&T network) plus 200 messages to other networks. I usually hit right below my minutes and texts, so I have roll-over minutes that have been saved if I happen to go over.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I would donate some of mine to you if I could. I have have the 500 and then 500 mobile to mobile also. I don't think I could come close to using them. I think 100 was the most I have done in a month.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I would donate some of mine to you if I could. I have have the 500 and then 500 mobile to mobile also. I don't think I could come close to using them. I think 100 was the most I have done in a month

Ya know, i really don't know what the hell i've been saying in 1200 text messages a month. I apparently have no life.

:D

I had to stop text messaging on my 1hr commute.
Things just get in the way, I feel. Like: trucks, vans, guardrails...etc, I lost more bikes that way:ph34r:

Me thinks I smell a Turtle at the bottom of these texting blues.

He's a texting fool from what I hear. :D Eh ladies??

Lesson to be learned is...

DON'T TEXT THE TURTLE!!

Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I just think that men text women too damn much. I mean really, I know why some do, they're just way too busy to do anything else but I don't think that is the case with many men. (This is NOT directed at Peter or anyone on here, FTR!)
I just think for some men it's a cop out. They need to just pick up the damn phone. A voice is personal, I want my friends to be personal. My last boyfriend texted me all the freaking time and while that's sweet when it's a sexy one during work or something, I was like... damn... can't we just TALK if we can't really see each other? [:/] My view wasn't improved when I got a text referring me to a long breakup email when it was over. I think it shows lack of care and laziness in a relationship... unless your SO is just exactly the same way you are and has a crackkberry too...

I guess I am old fashioned and feel it's an indication of whether a guy just likes me or really likes me. B|