floridadiver81

My First job as a civilian! "sweetness"

umm..yeah actually she does. She has 5 sisters. she is 28...going down one is 27 then 18 then 16 then 13 then 11...so that give you two options at best...lol

edited to add: the 27 year old one is the only single one that i know of..well..the 13 and 11 year old arent dating yet..luckily...lol.

pm pics. for 60+k/yr and some housework/grilling there's almost no way she could be that ugly.:P

Not exactly a good idea to be bragging about the money you'll be making on the internet... just my 2 cents...

Holy hell, billyvance made an intelligent post. Will hell be freezing over soon? :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Not exactly a good idea to be bragging about the money you'll be making on the internet... just my 2 cents...

I'll see your Two cents & raise you Two more.
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

pm pics. for 60+k/yr and some housework/grilling there's almost no way she could be that ugly.:P

so you're saying my gf is ugly???
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Dude...the red lights are blinking, the emergency horn is blaring, water is coming in through every hole and you think you are taking a shower?

Bail out now or you will become a couch poodle for her family...dude you are going down!:ph34r:

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

for someone who cannot even fill out a profile..umm..yeah...and its something called a misunderstanding..do i need to explain that to ya?
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

so you're saying my gf is ugly???

Yeah, he is. So whatcha gonna do about it?

/me sits back and enjoys the popcorn...:ph34r:

haha..everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think she is gorgeous..and that is all that matters. everyone else is just a hater...lol

im not going down..lol. Im doing what i should be doing and thats being a good boyfriend. How many women would kill for a guy that actually helps out around the house...remembers important dates, makes their own money, and does more than sit on their ass, drink beer, and expect their women to wait on them hand and foot? I help out because i am shown very good hospitality. they never ask for anything in return..so i volunteer my help to them. i feel as though its the right thing to do...thats how i think. Everyone is different...but ask my girl..i treat her better than any man has ever treated her..with respect and decency. Im not ranting...just speaking the truth B|

honestly..this is the first woman in a LOOOOOOOOONG time i actually completely click with. Our relationship is remarkable so far..her kids like me...her family loves me cuze i help around the house...doing dishes, taking out the trash...general cleanup..etc. Its going great..and working with her dad is going to start me down a part that i didnt think i would get to this quickly!

Congratulations, on the job and in your relationship.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I get that and i go up over 100,000 a year. Money for jumping will most certainly not be an issue anymore. hell...ill buy a keg every weekend im out there..

Just wanted to highlight that for everyone for future reference. :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I get that and i go up over 100,000 a year. Money for jumping will most certainly not be an issue anymore. hell...ill buy a keg every weekend im out there..

:D:D:DGOOD WORK!
That's right holding you to it Fucker!:P
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

highlight it all you want. the people at my dz know i am generous. i bought beer for the three aff jumps that i have. The only time i havent brought beer was when i went out with the purpose of learning how to pack. I know i didnt owe beer for every aff jump i did..but i did it anyway. Im a good person as far as that goes..and i know that doesnt mean that when i have a first i dont owe becaus ei brought when i didnt...its just how i am...

highlight it all you want. the people at my dz know i am generous. i bought beer for the three aff jumps that i have. The only time i havent brought beer was when i went out with the purpose of learning how to pack. I know i didnt owe beer for every aff jump i did..but i did it anyway. Im a good person as far as that goes..and i know that doesnt mean that when i have a first i dont owe becaus ei brought when i didnt...its just how i am...

hey we need more people like you buddy!! Welcome to the sport first off, and second, that s a great way to make yourself known, bring ber whether you owe or not, I still do. The people I hang with at the DZ I hold close to my heart and I let them know it every weekend when I bring them beer, the good vibes and generosity you bring to the DZ are what make this amazing sport thive, don't ever lose that. And if you ever make it out to Colorado drop me a line, I'd love to jump with you.

take care

dan

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

it almost sounds like he'll be out "every" weekend, but that shit would come to a screeching halt......:D

Dude...the red lights are blinking, the emergency horn is blaring, water is coming in through every hole and you think you are taking a shower?

Bail out now or you will become a couch poodle for her family...dude you are going down!:ph34r:

Scary possibility for sure. I can imagine a future conversation:

[wife] Honey, I get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lonely on weekends when you're at the drop zone. I know you've cut your skydiving down to one weekend a month, but don't you think it's time to put the jumping behind you and spend more time with me and the kids? I asked Daddy about it and he'd like to see it too.

(fast forward to next day at work--the boss/father-in-law calls you into the office)

[daddy_big_bucks] So, my little girl tells me that you'd rather jump than spend time with her. I've always liked you but I'm not gonna let *anyone* treat *my* daughter like that. Do I need to remind you that you work for me and that treating my daughter like crap is bound to be a really bad thing for your career?!!!!!!

[mr_thinks_he_has_it_made_now_but_will_find_out_different_later] Yes, master.

The future looks bleak indeed.....

Walt

SHe supports me skydiving. Believe what you want. Maybe you got screwed over in the past...i dont know...but just because it happened to you doesnt mean that it will happen to every skydiver that dates a wuffo. I post her about a new job...yes it did come about from my current and hopefully lasting relationship...but the focuus was more on the job than the relationship...but yet again..this is bonfire..i should have expected it...silly me for forgetting about posting serious stuff in this part of the forums. :S

SHe supports me skydiving. Believe what you want. Maybe you got screwed over in the past...i dont know...but just because it happened to you doesnt mean that it will happen to every skydiver that dates a wuffo. I post her about a new job...yes it did come about from my current and hopefully lasting relationship...but the focuus was more on the job than the relationship...but yet again..this is bonfire..i should have expected it...silly me for forgetting about posting serious stuff in this part of the forums. :S

Ya know...there were dumb guys when I was in the Navy too. Some shit never changes.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.