mikempb

funnyordie.com

Hey guys, I invite all to check out this satire comedy about skydiving on this site, funnyordie.com its sponsored by Will Farell. WARNING: I cant act ! I dont want you to think for a second that I think I can. The skydiving scenes were supposed to be poorly done keep that in mind.
Please vote FUNNY instead of DIE and posts some comments Thanks!!!!

Hey guys, I invite all to check out this satire comedy about skydiving on this site, funnyordie.com its sponsored by Will Farell. WARNING: I cant act ! I dont want you to think for a second that I think I can. The skydiving scenes were supposed to be poorly done keep that in mind.
Please vote FUNNY instead of DIE and posts some comments Thanks!!!!

Never mind :-)

That was freakin hilarious man :D:D:D

Got my funny vote!
__

My mighty steed

Hey everyone just keeping this post alive a little here. I just wanted to give some of you a chance to view my mikey perfect video on funnyordie.com theres a clicky a few links above, of course if you dont like it I still see no reason you shouldnt vote "funny" :D like that guy

Hey their fellow skyjunkies,
Glad to see a few of you have seen my man Mikey Perfect.
You will be seeing more of him as Mikey really needs to tell the world more about his Perfect ways:)

Now tell another skydiver to vote on funnyordie.com
so the skygods stature grows like the fever skydiving is:)

You may find me by a fire one night playing my acoustic guitar, we can tell tall tales and laugh at
that goof we've created.

Until his next episode

;)Robguitar

Hey rob, I didnt know you posted on here.. sorry for the long delay w/b. hey why dont you take some credit here Mister" Im complementing someone else when I had just as much to do with it " man!!!
Anyway I'll see you up there hopefully this wekend I have ideas for the music next time around.