ACMESkydiver

DZ.com WEIGHT LOSS/HEALTH Challenge -Week 4

Hi everybody! How are we doing? :)
Here's my current stats:

Program; low-carb (20gm total daily)
Weight loss this week: 1.5lbs (cancels out some of the gain from last week :S)
Total lost: 10.5lbs

This is still a gain of 1lb from two weeks ago, but I have been working out nearly every day and my system is terribly reluctant to let go of any weight with ANY kind of change...>:(

The GOOD NEWS: my body's ESP is predicting a famine, and so will not release any of my stored energy that I'll need to live on, and since I'll come out of it alive and in better shape than anyone else, I will be queen of the world. B|

'Course it SUCKS trying to slim down a bit. >:(

I'm shifting gears a smidge and still going with a lower carb, but not 20gm total per day. I'm going to be shifting over to NET carbs instead, which will give me a tiny bit of breathing room.

The other cool thing is that I'm NOT HUNGRY any more. B| It took 3 full weeks to finally reach a point that I'm not feeling like I'm starving, so I'm glad to be past that. :P

I've been having horrendous muscle spasms through my neck and back...I couldn't work out 2 days in a row because of pain, but I pushed through it on the third day and it felt better...

So how are all y'all doin? B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm doing medifast, which is 850-1000 calories a day and 80-100g of carbs. Started about 2 months ago, and have lost a total of 19.5 lbs (can I round that up to 20???)

Started: 155.5
Today: 136.0
Goal: 125

I was a lazy ass about working out this week, only went twice, but looks like it's going to be a BUSY weekend at the DZ, so I'll be busting my ass packing.

Last weekend I celebrated my weight loss by demoing a smaller canopy (sabre2 135), damn that was fun!!!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Fantastic Girl!!!

I was a gluttonous lazy butt this week with the holiday. I'll hop back on that wagon next week!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Last weeks weight: 263.6
Curret Weeks Weight; 263.2
Weight Change: -.4

While although depressing (this is the smallest incriment of loss I've had since I started) I still lost weight- which after the mandatory July 4th BB-q ad then the overnight camp trip, I figured I'd put on a good 2 or 3 pounds. So it's not all bad.
As always, the Jiu Jitsu is still great. Having a blast in class getting my ass kicked (we are transitioning all but one class a week to Gi training) And seeing as how I've only done three Gi classes in 2 and a half months, I'm not really that good at it. But I can still relativley hang in with the other guys there. The upside is, doing more Gi training will get mke me a much more technical fighter.
Well, that's 13.2 pounds unil my first skydive- hopefully I can burn a few pounds this upcoming week to make up for this week. Catch you all later.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I'm doing medifast, which is 850-1000 calories a day and 80-100g of carbs. Started about 2 months ago, and have lost a total of 19.5 lbs (can I round that up to 20???)

Started: 155.5
Today: 136.0
Goal: 125

I was a lazy ass about working out this week, only went twice, but looks like it's going to be a BUSY weekend at the DZ, so I'll be busting my ass packing.

Last weekend I celebrated my weight loss by demoing a smaller canopy (sabre2 135), damn that was fun!!!

Cool!!! :)
Canopies...oy. If I still had mine, I'd be at a higher WL than I ever had been on it. :S Not by much but still, after being away for almost a year now...I'd just want to lose another 10 before trying that again.
~Jaye

Last weeks weight: 263.6
Curret Weeks Weight; 263.2
Weight Change: -.4

While although depressing (this is the smallest incriment of loss I've had since I started) I still lost weight- which after the mandatory July 4th BB-q ad then the overnight camp trip, I figured I'd put on a good 2 or 3 pounds. So it's not all bad.
As always, the Jiu Jitsu is still great. Having a blast in class getting my ass kicked (we are transitioning all but one class a week to Gi training) And seeing as how I've only done three Gi classes in 2 and a half months, I'm not really that good at it. But I can still relativley hang in with the other guys there. The upside is, doing more Gi training will get mke me a much more technical fighter.
Well, that's 13.2 pounds unil my first skydive- hopefully I can burn a few pounds this upcoming week to make up for this week. Catch you all later.

Good job, keep it up! :)
~Jaye

Fantastic Girl!!!

I was a gluttonous lazy butt this week with the holiday. I'll hop back on that wagon next week!!!

g

I cheated yesterday...but I learned how to 'cheat'. I had a Jack Daniels and diet rootbeer instead of coke...my sister bought my daughter a whole bag of s'mores Moose Munch (Harry 'n David, amazingly delicious stuff...[:/]) and it's been SITTING in the pantry for 2 weeks....>:(:(

So I had a 'serving'. A quarter cup...and then I told myself that that was enough. In the past, it would have been, "Woe is me, I blew it, I guess I might as well have that chocolate bar that's just sitting there." :S NOT any more. B|

The sooner you can bounce back from a slip, the more likely you are to keep going. Hop right back on board! :)
~Jaye

Outstanding, Jaye!!

I'm down by about 3 lbs... just can't seem to get the loss started, this time. Being on night shift doesn't help, either!

Good luck with that...I pushed through some weight loss on night shift in the army, but then again I could work in PT's, and so I'd be doing push-ups and sit-ups and flutter kicks and leg work while monitoring radios, so that helped. :P
~Jaye

The hardest part is sitting down at dinner with my chicken / greens and watching Steve and his son chow down pizza, or nan, or steak, or braut, or In n Out - I sit there and drool! So, I end up taking a bite or two off of Steve's plate - and can't resist the beer (that's the worst). I know it's not much, but I still feel guilty for doing it. I have definitely been eating healthier so I'm not beating myself up too much, I just know that I can do better!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

The hardest part is sitting down at dinner with my chicken / greens and watching Steve and his son chow down pizza, or nan, or steak, or braut, or In n Out - I sit there and drool! So, I end up taking a bite or two off of Steve's plate - and can't resist the beer (that's the worst). I know it's not much, but I still feel guilty for doing it. I have definitely been eating healthier so I'm not beating myself up too much, I just know that I can do better!

g

The FIRST WEEK I was on this diet Joe made me bring home a cheese pizza and milkshakes for him and the Sprouty. >:(>:(>:(

I agreed to do it...and I didn't have a BITE those two little punks...:S:P

It's tough but it is going to be so rewarding when we can look back at all that we've accomplished. ;)
~Jaye