LisaM

Vicodin

Will start in about 10-20 mins.

Edited to add: Have you taken it before? if not, it is not always you get it.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Lisa, well, it really is hard for me to know precisely what is going on with you. I will suggest you go to a doctor, you have said already that you took something for the nausea. It could be contraindicated with the vicodin. Do you have family-friends nearby?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I'm glad it didn't make you nauseous. I took it once in my life and I got so damned sick, it was worse than the pain. Then again, my doc did not give me an anti-nausea med with it. I can't handle codeine either.[:/]

Hope you feel better.

Chris

Eek. That would be bad. In addition to all this, it's been warm here and my Restless Leg Syndrome was going NUTS so I need the sleep. Can't wait for bedtime tonight!

you out West?...it has been hot here in So-Cal...and due to heat back up again this week. I have seen commercials for RLS meds...bizarre condition..must be very irratating. :(

SW. It cooled down today... only 90.

RLS sucks and usually I can control it on my own. I have no clue why it's been this bad. Something to do with my virus. Bah.

I feel like I have aged 40 years in the past week.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

SW. It cooled down today... only 90.

RLS sucks and usually I can control it on my own. I have no clue why it's been this bad. Something to do with my virus. Bah.

I feel like I have aged 40 years in the past week.

damn, that sucks. i understand long time pain and illness, i was married to a beautiful woman with CF...she has passed on...

i jump at elsinore now with jenni, my wife...if you ever want to jump sometime...feel free to pm me. well also fly up here in the desert, in an ultralight...feel free to contact if your near by.