drdive

Jason Rose is getting married!!!!

See the announcement on the Lost Prairie events forum - Jason had gotten engaged, and the wedding is going to be at Prairie according to Livendive.

Congratulations Jason, but how did you talk Carla into it???????

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I'm guessing he fed her wine and ambien. :| And I bet I get in trouble for letting the cat out of the bag. B| I should point Carla here as a preemptive strike (you know, to see all the congrats). :)
Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

CONGRATS JASON!!!!! Just think doc, now there will be more newlyweds to share the libations with:o:o:o:o:o:o

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Not only did he talk her into marrying him, but he talked her into marrying him AT A BOOGIE?

I'm going for wine and ambien for sure.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey, is she the same chick who told him not to bring his brand new gear on the cruise they went on?:o:o

That's the same Carla! ;)

Blues,
Dave

c'mon rosie boy....where is the love?????
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

See the announcement on the Lost Prairie events forum - Jason had gotten engaged, and the wedding is going to be at Prairie according to Livendive.

Congratulations Jason, but how did you talk Carla into it???????

Doc

Wow you guys went next level for sure!!!!:D:D I guess you guys are going for the getting ahead part of getting even.:ph34r::ph34r: As Solid would say "watch your back"!!:ph34r::ph34r:

If was going to get married again my GF would deffinatley be the one. :)
Key words married again;
Last wedding cost me one awsome dog, $47,000 cash, a newly paid off 2000 Yukon, a newly paid off 2000 Honda Accord, a cleaned out savings account, two maxed out credit cards, $3000 in lawyer fees, everything in my house including the toilet paper and a heartbreak from hell. All because I didn't approve of her fucking her new boss in our bed. Hmmmm I'll let Walt comment on that..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;)

:)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I believe that there are fellow jumpers who share the same sentiments about their last wife;)

DPH # 2

I believe that there are fellow jumpers who share the same sentiments about their last wife;)

and husbands

Yeppers....won't even start on that one!!!!;)
DPH # 2

[

Wow you guys went next level for sure!!!!:D:D I guess you guys are going for the getting ahead part of getting even.:ph34r::ph34r: As Solid would say "watch your back"!!:ph34r::ph34r:

Key words married again;
Last wedding cost me one awsome dog, $47,000 cash, a newly paid off 2000 Yukon, a newly paid off 2000 Honda Accord, a cleaned out savings account, two maxed out credit cards, $3000 in lawyer fees, everything in my house including the toilet paper and a heartbreak from hell. All because I didn't approve of her fucking her new boss in our bed. Hmmmm I'll let Walt comment on that..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;)

You got off cheap - mine cost about 1.3 million. But like yours, it was worth it!!!

Ed

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

[

Key words married again;

You got off cheap - mine cost about 1.3 million. But like yours, it was worth it!!!

Ed

Wow...and you wanted to get married again?????? What were you smoking that day:P
DPH # 2

Wow...and you wanted to get married again?????? What were you smoking that day:P

B|B|B|B|

You!!

mmmmm......yes, I do believe i remember something to that effect.....i know i know,,,,,,get a room.:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2

Last wedding cost me one awsome dog, $47,000 cash, a newly paid off 2000 Yukon, a newly paid off 2000 Honda Accord, a cleaned out savings account, two maxed out credit cards, $3000 in lawyer fees, everything in my house including the toilet paper and a heartbreak from hell. All because I didn't approve of her fucking her new boss in our bed. ***

in the words of my florida cousin.... u aint 2 bright :P huw du yu vote B|

hurry up and marry Carla you fucktard, she is a keeper --- (even though she hates me...) :)

moron....sheesh... see ya this saturday if your not a weenie... but ya probably are....and your too stuck up to jump with me in any event....... ya poodiewankawanker (makes sense to my drunk ass):D

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Last wedding cost me one awsome dog, $47,000 cash, a newly paid off 2000 Yukon, a newly paid off 2000 Honda Accord, a cleaned out savings account, two maxed out credit cards, $3000 in lawyer fees, everything in my house including the toilet paper and a heartbreak from hell. All because I didn't approve of her fucking her new boss in our bed. ***

in the words of my florida cousin.... u aint 2 bright :P huw du yu vote B|

hurry up and marry Carla you fucktard, she is a keeper --- (even though she hates me...) :)

moron....sheesh... see ya this saturday if your not a weenie... but ya probably are....and your too stuck up to jump with me in any event....... ya poodiewankawanker (makes sense to my drunk ass):D

Roy

She doesn't hate you at all! In fact she gets pissed when you say that. How can anyone hate a 120lb pain in the ass person named Roy Roy.:ph34r::ph34r:

If you would stop doing so many dam work jumps you might get to jump with me!!!!
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

How can anyone hate a 120lb pain in the ass person named Roy Roy.

hell....my penis weighs that much ya bastage... :P and fuck that roy roy shit.... damn...that was a good demo too...ya'all poked me in da bootie on dat one... the adoring fans walkin around in confusion...who be roy roy.... :P

If you would stop doing so many dam work jumps you might get to jump with me!!!!

well.... yeah...that might help a bit..... where were you for the tracking dive this last weekend?>......sheesh.... I found time... I wuz there... where were U?.... :P... .....

see ya saturday?

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

and husbands

Yeppers....won't even start on that one!!!!;)

Could add a few cents if you did lol, its not only guys that get screwed with payouts :-P
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

All because I didn't approve of her fucking her new boss in our bed.

Now we've all heard of the "business trip" (a cutie pie weekend), but the wife's boss in your bed sounds like a Jerry Springer episode; it's not too bright if true.