yardhippie

You people. . .

Ok biotches, I've been away. i just went through my skydving portion of my phone at 4am CDT. i get TWO answers. You peeps can do better! :o>:(

I know ypu might like your sleep, but how many of you answer my calls!?

Have a wonderful evening!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hey now, I woke up to a drunk dial message from you and laughed my ass off! Yes, you had the right #. I guess i need to take my phone off vibrate when I go to bed, next time I might answer. Thanks for the attempt though! :P

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

but how many of you answer my calls!?

Ahem. :P Lovely chatting with ya at 12:30, Hippie. It's been too long. Next time, let's catch up when I'm awake enough to remember the conversation. (Though I do remember Kansas, ridiculous amounts of alcohol, and having to get up for a flight in an hour and a half... guess I wasn't that asleep).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

ummm...it was 3:15am EST to be exact ;)

I'm sorry sweetie. I'm usually up for a good DD but I was so tired last night. I'll tell you what, get drunk again tonight and I promise to answer :):P

It's good to have you back!:)

If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Ok, so I missed a couple people. What do you expect when I was having to close one eye just to read the names on my phone! :o:D

I know Ive been quite absent lately and will probably continue for another month or two. Crazy amounts of travel, long nights drinking, and a sizeable workload keeps me from goofing off like youre used to seeing. Stay tuned for future drunken ramblings.

Oh, and I didnt make my flight, and im still stuck in Kansas. Luckily, I was confirmed for a later flight anyway so i'll be leaving shortly.

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865