Snowwhite

We're loving Skyfest!

And some Gongo urban cowboy 'Marine'...the ONLY maggot in Texas with a BLACK (hot) HAT! :ph34r:

Awww... Be nice... He just wanted to fit in. :D

Although, I will say this... I did have a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning. Seconds later, that truck was ROCKING! :o:S So, he wasn't the only person in Texas wearing a black hat, just the only maggot. ;):D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I did have a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning.

That has to be one of the most sig~line worthy quotes I've seen in quite a while! :D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

And some Gongo urban cowboy 'Marine'...the ONLY maggot in Texas with a BLACK (hot) HAT!

I thought it was cool. Kinda reminded me of James Cann playing the part of Mississppi with John Wayne. :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I did have a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning.

That has to be one of the most sig~line worthy quotes I've seen in quite a while! :D:D:D

OK... There you go... It's now my sig line... ;) Should I add the 'rocking' part to it as well?

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

And some Gongo urban cowboy 'Marine'...the ONLY maggot in Texas with a BLACK (hot) HAT!

I thought it was cool. Kinda reminded me of James Cann playing the part of Mississppi with John Wayne. :D

That's why they gave him the sawed off..."Almost a real Cowboy" ;)

...and Walt doesn't even DRINK! ;)

Those are all great pictures. Thanks for posting them. :)
You were supposed to come back Sunday so I could give you the fish. ;)

I had to make a quick run outta town to the midwest.:|

Story of my life....fishless AGAIN! :(

Damn, I really was grabbing Lisa's boobie!! :o I was tipsy (not drunk) that night, but I don't remember that!! :S:D

Watch it or I might poo on your lawn like I did twardo's!:P

(By the way, twardo... Watch your step next time you mow the lawn.>:(

Not that bear doesn't leave land mines big enough to get lost in...:D)

Your Jump Numbers need to be updated.:)

changes madeB|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Lisa... Where're those damn pics of us, walt and Kathleen???:P

Do you want me to email them to you or post them?

post 'emB|:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Watch it or I might poo on your lawn like I did twardo's!:P

(By the way, twardo... Watch your step next time you mow the lawn.>:(

Not that bear doesn't leave land mines big enough to get lost in...:D)

Glad ya made it home okay, sorry you had to sleep with the 3 dogs! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm just glad I didn't have to sleep with you:D

Finally found my camera...:)

So who are they all,
I know the fours girls and Chucky. Who are the rest

That's Bigun doing the Maggot Listing...

J. (upndownshop) with girlfriend & Chuck...

The Girls you know...

And some Gongo urban cowboy 'Marine'...the ONLY maggot in Texas with a BLACK (hot) HAT! :ph34r:

who's Gongo?:S

Man, Gongo, too bad you couldn't have hit 100 when we were all there. We would have given you a TEXAS STYLE pieing!;) Maybe we'll save it for next time you come down here....and wear a white hat. It's a lot cooler.

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Man, Gongo, too bad you couldn't have hit 100 when we were all there. We would have given you a TEXAS STYLE pieing!;) Maybe we'll save it for next time you come down here....and wear a white hat. It's a lot cooler.

I think Gongo may have hit 100 and not known it....he said he came with 80...but until the update he had 81...he said Monday night he made 9....what up Gongo...you owe MORE BEER?!:P

im gonna have to pay more attention to who i meet next time i come down, we could take it up a notch and sell DZ.com badges or sticker with our screenies on them... youd have people coming up o you and saying random shit.

but seriously im gonna try to come back out next year and actually fly with some of you guys, just stay alive long enough for me to ok?
Fly it like you stole it

The Tall Slut, French Whore and myself

;)
Rampant nudity and perverted acts!!!!

Wait, that might have been the 2006 convention, or was it the Rodriguez Brothers boogie????

Watch out Summer fest...the real fun will soon begin.

Cya there Bubba...new tat and all.....

Streaker
Have a yippee ki ya day!

Damn, I really was grabbing Lisa's boobie!! :o I was tipsy (not drunk) that night, but I don't remember that!! :S:D

thats about the third pic where you've been grabbing.. i wonder what else.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Great pics Lisa!

Gonzo you were SOOO funny, and just awesome to jump with. I'll never forget you pounding your chest when we were dirt-diving the horny gorilla. I can't remember if you did that on the actual dive or not.....I LOVED that! Wish we could have gotten pictures.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I think Gongo may have hit 100 and not known it....he said he came with 80...but until the update he had 81...he said Monday night he made 9....what up Gongo...you owe MORE BEER?!:P

I came with 90... didn't update the numbers before I left cali. Nope, don't owe more beer... yet. still got 1 left till 100[:/]