skinnyshrek

post you best costume

I tried calling your cell number a few weeks ago. I finally built up enough minutes to have a conversation with you on there.:D call me you nutty biatch

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

These are some pictures from last Mardi Gras. My buddies and I have ice chest scooters that do about 13mph. They are equipped with Ipod docks, horns, and still hold over a case of beer. We dressed the scooters up with a horse head and tail. We mabe our own cowboy costumes, and we built covered wagons to tow along.
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn

I don't have one of the full get-up, but it was just this with me in my work-wear: either scrubs or office attire and the white coat. No ball cap. Worked well walking around in the hospital, but it took a while to get used to talking with those teeth.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

people started moving away waiting for the lightning strike when Mike Wolfe dressed as a stripper started using the cross for pole dancing

That's a very disturbing image. :|

Yezzz... indeed. :ph34r:

it must have been the beers but I don't remember that chick being that ugly
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!