peanutgallery

Where would I go to.....

I have some old jewelery from my grandmother that was appraised a few years ago for a few hundred dollars a piece. Does anyone know where I would go to sell them? There are about 7 or 8 pieces (all ugly and I would never wear them) I will keep one or two for sentimental purposes but I really need the money so I figured it might be a good time, how do I do that?
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

I have some old jewelery from my grandmother that was appraised a few years ago for a few hundred dollars a piece. Does anyone know where I would go to sell them? There are about 7 or 8 pieces (all ugly and I would never wear them) I will keep one or two for sentimental purposes but I really need the money so I figured it might be a good time, how do I do that?

Don't do it. You will one day regret it.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I AM going to keep a few of them, but there are a LOT and I don't feel the need to hold on to all of them. One or two memorable pieces would sufice. I know for a fact that other family members have done the same with the jewelry they recieved. I hope that doesn't sound cold. I just don't see the need to keep 10-12 pieces of jewelery that I'll never wear. Even if I did turn them into other things, I don't need that much jewelery, I DO need the money. ;) Like I said, I'll keep a few to pass down.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke