AFJumper03

You know how I know I'm gay?

This is what happens when you let "a friend" use your computer when he stops over for a beer and your browser saves your passwords for you. wonderful. Dave Todak ladies and gentlemen. He'll be at Lost prarie all week at the BJ tent giving out freebies.

Yea Dave!!! :D:D:D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

well, I am guessing. He OP MAY be gay and decided to come out to people who don't know who he is.

Trial run for his family maybe?

Well, according to his profile, he is from Spokane. People have a tendancy to get terribly bored over on that side of the mountains...:| His profile also says he's in the Air Force, and people tend to get terribly bored in the Air Force because the Army is doing all the real work for them...

:):P:ph34r:

Thats not fair. We work very hard at keeping the chairs down and keeping the walls up. Oh yeah, and we occasionaly deploy every now and then.
Muff #5048

Thats not fair. We work very hard at keeping the chairs down and keeping the walls up. Oh yeah, and we occasionaly deploy every now and then.

I have nothin' but respect for Air Force pilots. Any AF pilot that can f* up a spot so badly that half a Ranger battalion ends up landing on the Burger King roof and parking lot instead of the LZ is dy-na-mite in my book. :|:D;)

Man that caused a sensation on post...:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I have nothin' but respect for Air Force pilots. Any AF pilot that can f* up a spot so badly that half a Ranger battalion ends up landing on the Burger King roof and parking lot instead of the LZ is dy-na-mite in my book. :|:D;)

I'm not a pilot:|.
Muff #5048

Because they accidentally killed the creepy Burger King commercial dude? Yeah I see how that could happen. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not a pilot:|.

My bad. I thought that's all the AF had. :|

:ph34r: j/k, I'm just jealous that we lived in dumpy barracks and the AF peeps lived in the freaking Four Seasons living quarters...:S

You *do* know the definition of a hardship deployment for the AF, right?

No cable!!! :P;):D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706