Slider68

Has your skydiving habits been a cause of ending a relationship?

I was in a relationship when I first started jumping. After getting my A, I was told that all I was concerned about was jumping, sex and going out to dinner. I informed her that she was right and that unless she started jumping she would be personally involved with 2 out of the 3 things in my life. That's a batting average of .666! Hall of Fame numbers! We broke up in a month.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

I think it's easier for men to date whuffo's than women. A lot of whuffo men seem too insecure to have a relationship with a skydiving woman. They dont get all the attention ! Been there done that.

And yes it was doomed from the start :-p so up his lol
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

machine embroidery business even better. .

the software to convert pics to an embroidery pattern that her machine will do is Kim's 2007 purchase - she's been talking about it for the last year

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think it's easier for men to date whuffo's than women. A lot of whuffo men seem too insecure to have a relationship with a skydiving woman. They dont get all the attention ! Been there done that.

And yes it was doomed from the start :-p so up his lol

I agree. All you wonderful women skydivers should only go out with us guy skydivers. Don't waste your beauty on those whuffo guys.;)

All you wonderful women skydivers should only go out with us guy skydivers. Don't waste your beauty on those whuffo guys

My last bf was a whuffo. We broke up cause he's a freakin dumbass, had nothing to do with my skydiving. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i am a big supporter of woman skydivers dating us men skydivers. i have had a great time with it.

here's my situation............G/F is a belly flier.........i am a freeflyer..........we are both instructors, BUT we are different kinds of instructors.............we see just enough of each other on the dropzone to not get sick of each other!

:$

when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar........................ you might as well get a damn cookie!

Has anyone had AIDS caused by Dating a Jumper? I haven't seen it yet, but that would make your weekend interesting....:S

Raises hand. We both got married before we started skydiving
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I'd have to say no. I did end a relationship right when I got back into skydiving, but it was really because of the fact that he refused to get a job and smoked too much pot.

Now I'm perfectly happy with my skydiving husband.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie