piisfish

anybody couchsurfing ???

I never new there was a web-page on it. Where was that when I was a snow bum. I spent plenty of time at peoples houses I would meet at the mountain or friends of friends when I traveled. You definitely meet a lot of interesting people.

B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I joined earlier this year and it was pretty awesome. I used it while traveling around Ireland and the UK and it saved me quite a bit of cash. Free place to stay!

I've also met some really cool people. I took one guy who was visiting the area up for a tandem. Cool stuff!
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Yeah, I'm on the couchsurfing website too and I'm looking forward to meeting some fun people and getting a free place to crash when I'm traveling. I also have a girl coming to stay with me in a few weeks who wants me to take her to the DZ to do a tandem.

It would be pretty cool if more skydivers were a part of couchsurfing so it would be easier to coordinate travels and places to stay when I want to go dropzone-hopping! << nudge nudge wink wink >>

It's free and there's no requirement to host anyone if you don't want, but I think a lot of us would really dig the chance to meet other skydivers like this, so check it out!

www.couchsurfing.com

~penelope

Find me on Facebook!

i am also a member (http://www.couchsurfing.com/people/superyami) and finally i ll have two weeks just for myself !! i havent started my skydiving season yet which is like 6 months late...
i would be really happy to host any skydivers that come to paris and we could go jumping together in the weekend. there is some really cool dz outside paris with lot of grass to swoop on....
blue skies to all csers and dzers...

antoine

It would be pretty cool if more skydivers were a part of couchsurfing so it would be easier to coordinate travels and places to stay when I want to go dropzone-hopping! << nudge nudge wink wink >>

www.couchsurfing.com

~penelope

That's a good call. If I'm ever trying to visit a DZ passing through the area it's always a pain in the ass to get a contact. You can try emailing the DZ from their website if you ever get a response. You can try making a shout out on DZ.com but that doesn't usually work unless it's a bigger DZ.

My couch is always open to skydivers and Couchsurfers passing through the South East Va area.

--Simon
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Man, I've never used this website, but it's totally awesome and I',m not just posting this cause some friend of mine wants to jump the post. No sir, I wouldn't do something like that.
Don't let the fact that I sound like I think that I know what I'm talking about fool you. I know that I don't know what I'm talking about