2fat2fly

I hope you're not eating

but I'm trying to figure out how much snot is in one person? Geesh-I hope I feel better by this weekend. I want to load up some kids and dogs and go to The Farm. Jay, I'll text you the details:P:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Just *blow*blow*blow* until it stops. Get as much out as you can. Don't swallow it because as you know you'll just hack that up later. A nice hot shower is therapeautic as well to loosen the crud, stay in the steam after the shower, and drink lots of clear beverages and get your rest!

I hope to see you this weekend. We have some "good ole times" in South Florida to laugh about:ph34r:

Just *blow*blow*blow* until it stops. Get as much out as you can. Don't swallow it because as you know you'll just hack that up later. A nice hot shower is therapeautic as well to loosen the crud

You kind of need one of those elephant shower heads to really loosen up the shit in your lungs.. [:/]:D

I've been knocked down all day with a virus... wife gave it to both me and Sami. >:(:P

Got a nice big ol' shot of antibiotics in my right ass cheek. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

For some, there's not a lot of room for snot when there's so much shit already packed in.
:D:D

Sounds like you have a lot of snot room.

Do like my ex....don't swallow.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239