Squeak

Any School Teachers

In the Atlanta or orlando areas?

I'd like to orgaise a vist to a school or two that has programs for "Students at Risk"

Can anyone help me out here?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What grade level?

preferably high school (secondary)14-18yr oldst but primary (elementary) will do in a pinch:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just an FYI, the schools will be closed here Dec. 22-Jan. 4th.

I know of an at-risk school, but it's for 6th-8th grades.

If you want to look for yourself, Google Orange, Osceola or Seminole County schools.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'd like to orgaise a vist to a school or two that has programs for "Students at Risk"

If your looking for atlanta in a google search maybe try fulton county and dekalb county. I would definately think these counties have a few student at risk programs. Other counties surrounding Atlanta Cobb county and Fulton
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

-Will you be volunteering to help the kids with spelling? :)

I love ya Squeakers! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

well, that ozzie bastard will be at the farm over xmas. He's staying here. He wants to work so work he shall...:D:D:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ahem. Ahem. See what you get for staying warm you big wimp?!!!

you would be WAY to much of a distraction for me to do any school research Beth:$:ph34r::ph34r:

Nightingale, I'll also be in LA for a few days, I've asked Rosa for some help but I'm open to offers from you aswell :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Atlanta only has 5 kids that at risk of learning to sign their names by graduation, does that count?:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Ahem. Ahem. See what you get for staying warm you big wimp?!!!

you would be WAY to much of a distraction for me to do any school research Beth:$:ph34r::ph34r:

Nightingale, I'll also be in LA for a few days, I've asked Rosa for some help but I'm open to offers from you aswell :)
Translation: Yes, I'm too big of an Aussie wimp to risk getting THAT cold. LOL. I will be out of town if it's Christmas season anyways. I am looking for another excuse to visit my San Diego friends again though... ;)

I will be out of town if it's Christmas season anyways. I am looking for another excuse to visit my San Diego friends again though... ;)

Well come on down then :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?