Ripsmacker181

well hello there.....

so Im watching a UFO documentary, started off good went down hill and I saw a btter version than the video in the link. Somewhere between a space jellyfish and feild mushroom. They seemed to lead the viewer to a conclusion that two things within the show were related namly the abjects in the video and china's very own roswell, dropa disc's. On the Tv, the footage was much better and the object seemed to spiralate light from its center outward. This spiral in still frame and the disc which has a similar spiralm shape and even missinf notche. Very tentuitive conclusions , yet I thopught I'd say hello and share this footage with yall.

http://www.nasas-unknowns.com/STS-75_Video_Analysis.html

http://www.ufoarea.com/pictures/dropa07.jpg

Saw the bourne ultimatum last week, got an extra 150, nice meal (itallian near my home) and a few drinks (like five or six) repeated the second night and another pub near me. Drank on the evenings of the weekend, watched some Tv, listened to a live hip hop carnival after party. Just waiting for friday buffet and film, 1408, with mate. The Stephen king one.

Anyone else seen the Bourne ultimatum, I think I fancy Julia, sweet thing, Stiles.

Saw a thing about this new tattoo ink which degrades after only one laser treatment, think it should be an industry standard. Unlike the two I'm going to get removed which will take 12 treatments each costing
£80 a treatment. Rang my doctors, allegedly the government is taking about providing tattoo removal on the NHS. Which means free treatment for me. So thats a good thing.

quitting smoking to save my lungs, also free on NHS, which is a great thing. I still don't see the benefit in a system which would witheld treatment from the poor. No health insurance no treatment.

It seems to be costly.

Anyway enough from me. role on friday. 50 days to my 26th. Oh look I've lived an alphabet. Really want a new laptop/notebook. Am meal with the parents and a couple of drinks.

"£ !%! *!"$

:ph34r:
MediCare : Allergic to Prison.