lippy

If somebody makes this I want royalties

I was thinking at a soccer game a while back where they didn't serve any alcohol....What about a 'Beer Belly' A rubber belly for skinny fucks like me that's actually a refridgerated beer container. You strap it on and it looks like you're a fat-ass, but really your ready to smuggle beer into any sporting event/movie/wedding without an open bar!

Now who's smart enough to make this work?
I got nuthin

I was thinking at a soccer game a while back where they didn't serve any alcohol....What about a 'Beer Belly' A rubber belly for skinny fucks like me that's actually a refridgerated beer container. You strap it on and it looks like you're a fat-ass, but really your ready to smuggle beer into any sporting event/movie/wedding without an open bar!

You really need to learn how to use google... :Phttp://www.thebeerbelly.com/products.asp
Remster

Or make some tits for the ladies so they can drink too.

Isn't that a camel back, but in reverse - kinda ?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You really need to learn how to use google... :Phttp://www.thebeerbelly.com/products.asp

That douchebag stole my idea!!!>:(>:(>:(
I got nuthin

A double hump:P

Hey, can I suck on that tit of yours a little? :D:D

Having believed till this point that you were straight, your offer to suck (or put a cock between) Pete's moobs just for a taste of beer suggests it might be time for an intervention and some 12-steppin'. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

A double hump:P

Hey, can I suck on that tit of yours a little? :D:D

Having believed till this point that you were straight, your offer to suck (or put a cock between) Pete's moobs just for a taste of beer suggests it might be time for an intervention and some 12-steppin'. :|

Blues,
Dave

Wha's a matter - did I cum to quick fer ya?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How do you get it through the metal detectors?

That would be real easy, make it out of rubber! Its basically a camel back in the shape of a gut.