jtval

Who were Scott LUTZ instructotrs? Please decribe him LOL

:D Good.

After all the press that fool had it sure makes a whufo think the stereotypes are true.

I saw his brother on tv the other day and thought
"Holy-fuck, this douche bag is retarded."
He still wasn't bad as Lutz.

To paraphrase:
"I saw my canopy big and round, then suddenly it cut away"
That fuck bag never even looked at it. Anyway, I digress.

He's a giant douche lip
My photos

My Videos

He's a giant douche lip

I don’t think he went out of his way to make the sport look bad. The media were the ones who sensationalized it.
This guy just didn’t have the experience or intelligence to accurately describe the incident.

It was the exact same scenario with Shayna Richardson.

I’ve constantly tried explaining to people that these videos actually help to promote the sport. Every soccer mom with too much time on her hands coupled by every dad that is stuck supporting an ungrateful family, while going through their mid-life crisis will eat this shit up. They watch these videos and become aroused by the perceived danger and excitement of the sport.

Show me one person that was excited about learning to skydiving but then cancelled their plans after seeing a bad video. If you find someone, I can assure you that they are lying and simply trying to weasel out because they were never serious to begin with.

In short, unless you’re a DZO with a struggling student program, don’t bother worrying about these incidents.

Show me one person that was excited about learning to skydiving but then cancelled their plans after seeing a bad video. If you find someone, I can assure you that they are lying and simply trying to weasel out because they were never serious to begin with.

I can show you several. which one do you want to hear from first?
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Did any of them make any effort whatsoever to investigate the facts through the internet or by simply calling the dropzone to discuss the circumstances behind these incidents?

Again, serious people look for answers. They don’t make excuses.

Aww, they were looking for an excuse. I've had so many people over the years so "excited" to skydive, but it was one excuse after the other as to why they couldn't go. Everyone knows you can get killed skydiving. Some stupid video won't change your mind.:P