hobie331

F-in' AARP

So tomorrow I hit the big 50. I reach in the mailbox today and grab a huge mass mailing of S**T from AARP. I was really taking this birthday in stride, actually looking forward to it and thinking it's pretty cool. F-er's.
Hmm, maybe I'll just get on the chopper tomorrow and go get a tattoo. I thought about a midlife crisis affair with a 21 year old, but my wife said no. Actually she said something about the R standing for Retired and if I wanted to have an affair to go ahead, but she'd see to it that I never have the money to retire, much less ever jump again.
Somebody, anybody, please cheer me up.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Don't throw it away, put it all in the postage paid envelope enclosed, along with as much of your other junk mail you can stuff into it.
They quite sending me their membership BS after about five stuffed envelopes came their way.
Works for lots of other unsolicitated junk mailers too.
Zing Lurks

Don't throw it away, put it all in the postage paid envelope enclosed, along with as much of your other junk mail you can stuff into it.
They quite sending me their membership BS after about five stuffed envelopes came their way.

Abbie Hoffman used to say you should glue it to a brick and mail it back.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

The AARP stuff has just started. I'm 53 and refuse to do anything with it but throw it in the trash.

I did that as well. They just bided their time and waited until the NSSO turned 50 and then started sending the crap to her. She is a sucker for that kind of thing.

EVIL, I tell you, evil !

Peace,
-Jeff.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Abbie Hoffman used to say you should glue it to a brick and mail it back.

Last time I checked, those prepaid mailers are good for up to 70 pounds.:)>:(
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I don't care for the AARP as they are a big supporter of liberal policies. They are very anti-Second Amendment and I'm a registered, card-carrying gun nut.

They haven't sent me a single piece of material since I returned their membership application with an NRA bumper sticker pasted on it.
"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition"...Rudyard Kipling