yardhippie

Where is Hippie stuck alone this time?

No comment about the moron bit.

Your silence speaks volume. :|

HIPPIE: YOU'RE A MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did someone call me? >:(

And for the record, I was in St Hyacinthe, QC. Tonight Im in Montreal, QC. Its raining, everyone I talk to says dont bother going out, rain keeps everyone home. I attempted to go out downtown anyways. The cabs cost too damn much, which is why everyone walks or rides a bike. That and the traffic is shit.
I makey new post cuz it makey the greenies mad. :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

...one of their beers is Fosters. ;)

Definitely not Australia then.

I don't know a single Australian that would admit that fosters was a beer of theirs

Dog piss yes

beer no

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

VB orTooheys

Dont forget Crowne Lager! Or Emu Bitters!:P
My best man gave me a sixer of Crownies before my wedding. I didnt feel anything until the next day! :o:P:ph34r:
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

squek is bringing some VB not VD when he comes over well you never know with those ozzies

True dat. Dont let his ass over here without bringin some crownies! I love the Crowne Lager! In a pinch, I'll take the VB. :ph34r:
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

squek is bringing some VB not VD when he comes over well you never know with those ozzies

True dat. Dont let his ass over here without bringin some crownies! I love the Crowne Lager! In a pinch, I'll take the VB. :ph34r:

I think he has enough luggage as it is i will share a vb with you while the food is cooking in the oven..I am good like that
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ok, a guessing game for you biotches. Im gonna keep drinkin (thats a hint) until at least 10 of ya guess where I am. I realize that you could all try and throw me under the bus and not vote at all, but there are two problems with that scenario: I'd just be drinking anyway and some of you cant resist voting! :P

Ok, ok a second hint:
My day started at 6am EDT to get where I am today. ;)

I know that you are drinking hard and i saw in another forum about Q~C....so that is my guess - guess it is time to hit the liquor harder due to the rain:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I think he has enough luggage as it is i will share a vb with you while the food is cooking in the oven..I am good like that

Me likes food cooked in the oven. What ya got some fish and chips? :|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I don't know a single Australian that would admit that fosters was a beer of theirs

Dog piss yes

beer no

Dave

What do the Aussies prefer to drink, and is it available here in the states? I used to drink Fosters in college a long time ago, but I agree that it tasted bland.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What do the Aussies prefer to drink, and is it available here in the states? I used to drink Fosters in college a long time ago, but I agree that it tasted bland.

Varies a lot by State, by Victoria Bitter (VB) and Tooheys New are probably the most popular nationwide. Next in line in NSW is probably Carlton Draught.

For my money, Carlton is the only one of the above worth paying money for.