guppie01

I Give up!

Yeah, sad part.... I'm worth more dead than I am alive.

Swear that sometimes I wish I'd get plowed by a semi so that at least someone can enjoy all that money - cuz alive it's worth fucking nothing, and everyone wants to suck you bloody fucking dry anyway!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I bet my week has yours beat.

Don't wish to place bets - just more money outta my pocket! I'd rather sit and have a beer with ya to vent about stupid shit, and laugh at the absurdity of it all!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Which would you recommend?

Fucking whiney lil bitch - go for a fucking walk and cool your jets before I bitch slap ya!

I think that'll do..............

g
OMG, is she okay?

I wish I had some I could send you but I'm a broke ass right now.

Beer~!? :)
Really, I'm just incredibly frustrated with a problem I've been trying to resolve, and not matter how I try to keep it legal and be a good law abiding citizen I get SMACKED down and asked to fork over more money - all because I was trying to be nice person in the first place and help someone out! (sound familiar ;) )

I've learned my lesson and when it's all said and done my lesson will have cost about me about 25k.

g
(I think I'm also PMS`ing to add insult to injury) :ph34r:
OMG, is she okay?

Really, I'm just incredibly frustrated with a problem I've been trying to resolve, and not matter how I try to keep it legal and be a good law abiding citizen I get SMACKED down and asked to fork over more money - all because I was trying to be nice person in the first place and help someone out! (sound familiar ;) )

Who's fucking with you this time and what for? I'll smash their faces and you bite their ankles.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Whats the difference between money and fucking money? Is fucking money, money you use to fuck? Or made while you fuck? Either way Id gladly take it!! I could use the jump money!! :)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Which would you recommend?

Fucking whiney lil bitch - go for a fucking walk and cool your jets before I bitch slap ya!

I think that'll do..............

g

Holy shit! Who pissed off the potty-mouthed midget?! :o>:(:P

If someone's costing you money, G, we'll go cost them even MORE money! >:(

Unless it's the IRS. I'm fucking terrified of the IRS...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Look, you have a hole between your legs.Put it to good use and make some money biatch:D

LOL you're the best Skinny!!!!

g
OMG, is she okay?

Yeah, sad part.... I'm worth more dead than I am alive.

Swear that sometimes I wish I'd get plowed by a semi so that at least someone can enjoy all that money -

You know...............I have the means to fulfill that request. >:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

You know, I just wish that I would get paid the money I am owed. Sigh. I just wait, and when I check they say... the state will pay you, they just haven't yet... you know you'll get your money eventually! Yeah but why do I have to wait over 3 months? :(

Shit, you should see the money i am owed.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?