LisaM

What's wrong with kitty?

The yellow liquid is just what throw-up looks like if there's no food in the stomach. She's probably just got some little stomach bug, I wouldn't worry too much as long as she seems normal otherwise. If it's still going on tomorrow or if she has other symptoms you should probably call a vet.

"Perhaps she saw before her a lifetime of walking on the ruined earth and chose instead a single moment in the air." -Carolyn Parkhurst

Could be anything from eating too fast to the kitty "flu" to a blockage.

If you're going to observe her, make sure you remove her food for the night but still give her water in little quantities as you do not want her dehydrated. If she gets worse tonight or is not better by tomorrow morning, get her into the ER or your regular vet (depending on time will depend on which you go to).
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

What would make my kitty throw up 3 times in a day... or 1/2 a day. She's still playing and stuff, but throwing up some yellow liquid like. I'm worried. :(

It sounds like you kitty's problem may have gone away.

If it returns, however, vomiting yellow-appearing liquid or frequent upchucking of partially digested food can be an indication of kidney problems or kidney failure. It's most frequently seen in older cats (>7 yo).

I had a 22-yo Scottish Fold, Monty, who did that for sporadically for years, which I dismissed as "hairballs." I regret not taking him to the vet sooner.

Caveat: I'm not a vet.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying