upndownshop

Outlook help....

I have a message stuck in the out box. I've tied to open it but it says I cant because outlook already sending it. Tried to delete, it wont. My guess is the attachement is to big. Its been sending for 2 days now. I closed outlook but that creates an error upon opening. Says the add-in is the problem.

So what now?

I switched to Thunderbird about 18 months ago give or take and I haven't looked back since. Its been much better to me and it filters spam much more efficiently. I haven't used IE for a number of years either. Looking back I kick myself for switching from Netscape in the first place back in 1997.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The same thing has happened to me several times. To remedy the problem I restart MS Outlook. Before it automatically starts to send/recieve I open the outbox, then delete the message. If you do this before the send/recieve occurs it releases the message. That usually happens if I try to send a message that is too big (over 3MB).
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

The same thing has happened to me several times. To remedy the problem I restart MS Outlook. Before it automatically starts to send/recieve I open the outbox, then delete the message. If you do this before the send/recieve occurs it releases the message. That usually happens if I try to send a message that is too big (over 3MB).

Ok did that, had to restart to get outlook open, and when it did it wanted to satrt in safe mode....I accepted and was able to open the emaial and delete. YES it worked.....not sure what it did to Microtrash, but its gone....
thanks
J

I've had that problem before. It's a pain in the ass. What finally worked for me was moving it from the outbox to another directory, then deleting it from that directory.

good luck...

It wont let me move it to another folder. I'm screwed eh?

Where the fuck did that canadian accent come from
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I've had that problem before. It's a pain in the ass. What finally worked for me was moving it from the outbox to another directory, then deleting it from that directory.

good luck...

It wont let me move it to another folder. I'm screwed eh?

Where the fuck did that canadian accent come from

Well I would say TeXXas but the Farm was the last DZ i visited, so............... must be the air? Eh? besides it was GA. french!!