Anvilbrother

Today was the day for College upsets!

3 of the 4 most over rated teams were exposed!........WAR EAGLE!

Yep, and Auburn's schedule is looking pretty darn tough already. Look where South Florida is ranked now, #6 in the AP and in the lower top 10 in the other polls! Also, Kansas State destroyed Texas on the road. KSU was just a couple of minutes away from handing AU a loss in the first game of the season before AU pulled it out.

LSU will destroy Florida. Florida just does not have the defense needed to win championships, as they lost a lot of players off last year's team.

What I really want to see is LSU-Auburn. You know LSU may have revenge on their minds. And they just might get it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

[reply

What I really want to see is LSU-Auburn. You know LSU may have revenge on their minds. And they just might get it.

I'll be at the game (in Baton Rouge) and would love to see AU pull off another upset, but I don't think it is much of a possibility! LSU is clearly the #1 team in the country! IMO

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

[reply

I'll be at the game (in Baton Rouge) and would love to see AU pull off another upset, but I don't think it is much of a possibility! LSU is clearly the #1 team in the country! IMO

Yeah, looks like it. I have a hard time believing that Tuberville has won 8 of the last 9 games against top ten teams. :o So it should be a MUST SEE game that weekend.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban