mamajumps

Stupid criminal story

One of the employees I work with lives next door to one our churches and witnessed someone breaking in last night.... he called the cops and when the bad guy realized he had been seen, he fled. The funny thing is that he broke into the church to use the computer and left in such a hurry that he had left all of his personal information on the screen for the cops to find....:D:S:P

Here's ANOTHER stupid criminal sighting...

http://www.ocregister.com/news/myrick-burglary-dna-1877634-rape-attorney

Mooning police led to Watts activist DNA rape link

Steven Lee Myrick faces multiple life terms for rape, burglary.

TORRANCE – Mooning a police officer was community activist Steven Lee Myrick's undoing.

Myrick, 41, was convicted by a jury Tuesday of raping a Hawthorne woman during a burglary seven years ago.

The crime was unsolved until he exposed his bare buttocks years later and a DNA sample collected by officers linked him to the rape.

Jurors deliberated less than a day before finding Myrick guilty of residential burglary and two counts of rape.

He faces multiple life terms when sentenced Nov. 5 because jurors found true special allegations that a gun was used, the burglary was gang-related and the rape occurred during a burglary while the victim was tied up, Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney Jodi Link said.

"Thank goodness for DNA," Link said.

Defense attorney James Cooper wouldn't comment on the verdict.

After Myrick was convicted of mooning officers outside his Watts housing project during a demonstration, he was required to submit a DNA sample for a law enforcement database.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

One of the employees I work with lives next door to one our churches and witnessed someone breaking in last night.... he called the cops and when the bad guy realized he had been seen, he fled. The funny thing is that he broke into the church to use the computer and left in such a hurry that he had left all of his personal information on the screen for the cops to find....:D:S:P

Why was a DNA sample required for a mooning arrest? Something scary about that . . .

Why was a DNA sample required for a mooning arrest? Something scary about that . . .
DNA is the new finger print, you get arrested for anything you get printed, Finger and DNA. Dont fuck up;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?