Twoply

Caught peeking at neighbor girl's boobs

Last night my wife invited some of the hot women over our to house for an afterparty following a one year old's party. They drank wine for 6 hours and then all go home and pass out.
Today, one of them comes over to hang out for a bit with her kids. I think she was coming over to make sure last night was fun for her too, and try to see if there was any damage control needed.
But when we were talking, my eyes just dropped to her boobs.

This isn't the first time this has happened. I dont think it is even noticeable. Why does this happen?

i only notice nice racks..

one's just got to love the packing area! when you stand up and talk to a girl stowing the lines.. B|B|are the trick to make it look absolutely unnoticeable for anyone around.. :P:):)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

The woman obviously came around, as you said, on a damage control exercise and I think you have acted honourably.

You sensed that she needed to feel she had redressed any damage she had done the night before and rightly obliged by peeking at her breasts. She goes away feeling happier and you got a free ogle.

Very gentlemanly, considering you could have been entitled to a WAY or NUM test.

BP
:)