shermanator

So, should we Pie VanillaSkyGirl..

Been there twice in the last few years . . .:)

Where in SoCal, and when was this?

1 Random weekend with a cheap plane tic.
2 Shannon's Memorial
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

She's *so* gonna kick your ass.... :D:D:D

And she might not wait until his ribs heal! Ouch! :D

Nah - I'm safe - Just like several of the califoniaites - she's scared of Texas.

i ain't skeered:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You misquoted me, S. My whole quote to Lisa was:

First, YOU don't have enough jumps to pie anyone, but you seem to be the mastermind behind many pieings, which is why you earned your pieing from all those whom you wrongly pied by proxy. Second, I do NOT pie people, not EVER. You know this about me, but you pulled me into this dirty pie making scheme. Third, YOUR people (Redwings, Shermie, etc.) ALL told me that YOU were getting pied because you deserved it. Fourth, there was no way in hell that I was pieing Jenn or Skydivermom.

*** Lisa, if you EVER "threaten" me again with retaliation (even in jest), I will kick your skinny ass across the pond and into the next DZ. I will NOT react well to retaliation in the form of a pieing or anything similar, so consider that YOUR warning from me. Do NOT fuck with me.

So, I wonder where the heck Skydivermom and JennR8R are right now? Where is the love? Didn't I pie Lisa per everyone's instructions, so as to pie those two? Wth was I pulled into that, anyway? I didn't have anything to do w/ it. It was Lisa...and she got hers. Since I'm so anti-pieing, Lisa's pieing was in order to stop the pieing, not keep it going. Sheez...

Sherm the worm is dead. That is all.

Hey chica... I'm right there with ya being anti pie. I appreciate your not pieing me and getting Lisa instead. (It was the most thorough pieing I've ever seen btw.) :D I was not a happy camper. >:( I think if anyone should be pied, it would be Shermanator. Oh wait... I already did that with the dregs of my pie, didn't I? >:(

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Well we did hug...sigh...I guess I'm just not that memorable:( LOL

I was out friday and Saturday, partied a little too hard Saturday night and was in absolutely no shape to jump on Sunday.

I'm back at Elsinore full time so we will jump together soon. :)

-----------------------------------
"There are two kinds of skydivers in this world, the kind that skydive to enrich their lives and the kind that skydive to define their lives. Don't be the latter."

Hey chica... I'm right there with ya being anti pie. I appreciate your not pieing me and getting Lisa instead. (It was the most thorough pieing I've ever seen btw.) :D I was not a happy camper. >:( I think if anyone should be pied, it would be Shermanator. Oh wait... I already did that with the dregs of my pie, didn't I? >:(

I know, Jenn! SHERM is the one who did the actual pieing of you BOTH. Wtf!

Chuck, I totally remember hugging you, but I was referring to the jumping part. I wasn't around much for that. I rarely go to the DZ because I'm usually swamped with work, but if I go, I'll find you for a jump or two. :)

I'll pick a day when I can make it out to the DZ, since I'm almost never there due to my hectic schedule. (I only went 5 times this year.) You guys/girls can have your pie way w/ me. Lol...

Make it December 16th :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ro, I'm not sure how to take that pm... I'd prefer to opologize/clear things up in pm, but since i can't send pms to you, this will have to do... Sorry. I didn't mean anything by my original post.. I was just having some fun. it IS the bonfire afterall. .. I was pretty much dragged into the pieing in the same way you were. I'm not huge on the being involved in the pieings myself, though do agree with pieings for accomplishmentsand such. .. anyways, hope you don't hate me too much now.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I'll pick a day when I can make it out to the DZ, since I'm almost never there due to my hectic schedule. (I only went 5 times this year.) You guys/girls can have your pie way w/ me. Lol...

What's so special about that date? Full moon?

:P:P
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

What's so special about that date? Full moon?

:P:P
only if you ask me nicely :P but you will be in KL:ph34r::ph34r: no Squeak moon for you:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?