Broke

How many people can you sleep with...

Or are there other factors involved

Depends on how you define Slut.

My Favorite definition:
Slut: A Woman with the Morals of a Man.;):D

Seriously. Who gives a shit. What difference does it make if they slept with 1 person or 10 people or 100 people. It is their business and if they are comfortable with their choices, More power to them. Be safe, Have fun, Enjoy Life.

I seriously wish more people used and believed in this definition.... would make life so much simpler and less condescending.... Your my new hero of the hour....;):P

I think being a slut is based on how you present yourself, not your "numbers".

That's about what I think it means, at least to me.

However, there is a lady who is my wife's good friend, who gets in bed with every man she goes out with by the 1st or 2nd date. Is it any wonder why she can't keep a relationship going??? She doesn't act like a slut, but boy, her list of bedding partners puts both my wife and my list combined to shame.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think being a slut is based on how you present yourself, not your "numbers".

That's about what I think it means, at least to me.

However, there is a lady who is my wife's good friend, who gets in bed with every man she goes out with by the 1st or 2nd date. Is it any wonder why she can't keep a relationship going??? She doesn't act like a slut, but boy, her list of bedding partners puts both my wife and my list combined to shame.

I always wondered why it was fun in Panama City, FL when Alabamans came down on the weekend to party...B|
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

As long as you avoid diseases like herpes, HIV, and children, you're not a slut.

HAHAHA. Children labeled as a disease...

Child support is the new STD. :D:D:D

NEW?>:(

New My ASS!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

We feminist don't approve of the word "slut".

>:(

What about "Cum Guzzling Gutter Twat"?:)

How about that? :P

I'd rather stay away from any twat that is guzzling cum in the gutter.:|

now Tramps - Way different story.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

i remember reading a definition somewere that a slut is a permiscuous female - so i guess that would only leave the girls to be called sluts - i don't believe girls are sluts unless they act like it - numbers don't count only actions

So if actions lead to numbers, (usually) what actions constitute a slut... someone who is flirty and outgoing? Enlighten me please, this is something I have always struggled with....

i remember reading a definition somewere that a slut is a permiscuous female - so i guess that would only leave the girls to be called sluts - i don't believe girls are sluts unless they act like it - numbers don't count only actions

So if actions lead to numbers, (usually) what actions constitute a slut... someone who is flirty and outgoing? Enlighten me please, this is something I have always struggled with....

Come here and i'll show you.:ph34r:

We feminist don't approve of the word "slut".

>:(

What about "Cum Guzzling Gutter Tramp"?:)

No, Sorry.

;)

Gizz Guggler?:ph34r:

No, Sorry.

;)

You could try "Lady".

:)
But seriously, I think it's really stupid and immature to call a woman a slut. It's bullying among grown ups. The discussions here about what someone has to do to "deserve" being called a slut are just ridiculous. If meant seriously, but they can't be.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

No, Sorry.

;)

You could try "Lady".

:)
But seriously, I think it's really stupid and immature to call a woman a slut. It's bullying among grown ups. The discussions here about what someone has to do to "deserve" being called a slut are just ridiculous. If meant seriously, but they can't be.

Yes Mistress.:|