Balls

Wish me luck

I testing for a full time job with the police department here. Physical is in half an hour, then a written test, and then an oral board. There's one position open and 30+ people applied. Lets hope I can kick their asses.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Remember, there are a lot of departments and if this one doesn't work out, there are many others.

The best advice is to be honest. Falsehoods will cost you a job or come back later to ruin a career. You will most likely be polygraphed as well. You'll get some situation questions as well. They know you have no training, just tell them how you would react. Think about your answer and stick with it. The answer to the question isn't as important (to a point) as your thought process and reactions under the pressure of the interview board.

I seem to have a little experience with this, PM me if you have any questions.

Good luck and wear your suit spit and polished like a uniform when you go to the interview board. Polish your shoes, etc.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Go Chet!!!

You're a superstar - no worries!!!! :ph34r:

Oh and give your beautiful wife a big HUG for me!

xoxo
gia

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

So I got the physical and written out of the way. Maxed out the physical, meaning I got full points by running faster than required and doing all the pushups and situps (it was really easy).
The written test wasn't bad either. I got a 91%, the highest one there.
All that is left is the oral board and thats at 3:40.
Thanks for the support:)

----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."