bigway

Babel

Hired the dvd, pushed play.
No subtitles, thought that was the point of the dvd. now i hit the web to find out about it and find it is meant to be watched with subtitles.
did it have subtitles at the threatre?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I didn't see it at the theatre, but I did watch it with subtitles. I think I might have had to turn them on though. It was a great movie, but I can't imagine it was any good if you couldn't figure out half of what was being said. :S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Hired the dvd, pushed play.
No subtitles, thought that was the point of the dvd. now i hit the web to find out about it and find it is meant to be watched with subtitles.
did it have subtitles at the threatre?

And you wonder why SA won the RWC :P

It had subtitles in the theater, and would suggest watching it with them, movie makes far more sense

it was actually really good without the subtitles.

However i could not follow the japanese story until i turend them on in the last 2 minutes where i figured out that he gave the guy the gun and this changed what i thought that story was about.

If you look it up on the net you will see i am by far not the only person who made this error.

really good movie i thought.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store