simplyputsi

Happy Halloween beotches. Scary vid link!!

Interesting clips. A few of them do seem unexplainable. I'm not sure what to make of that one with the clock on the wall getting the hands spun around then falling to the floor or the streaks of blood running down Jesus' face in that picture.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

cool??? Ummm I think so, but at the same time that is some scary crap. Especially the girl in the basement. I'm sorry, bye bye c ya later. I'd never step foot in that house again.

People you need to watch this, well unless you are skeeered
It is suitable for work, if you can get to it.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Alright,

I can believe stuff like this is possible, based on my own personal experiences, but I have to see it myself to believe it. These days, it's SO incredibly easy o professionally edit, using programs like Adobe Premiere, and the alike videos that they are much less creditable. Also, what adds to my skepticism is the fact that on nearly every cut-scene a statement reads: "this is real and unedited" or something to that effect. I'd like to believe some of this is indeed authentic, but have difficulty believing the entire piece is genuine.

call me crazy... :S

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

ghuiewYRRPHJRAKGHARUGHghravnzyrgha8gf3;aq9hpgvzjdsghaeb987h5eq5hg;uofd znljkhxgni5ra97gipoqyto7rewt2q43yhgaabufidh z,mvn jkzhvauildrghaiughrukhbvnhzjkvbnaiulgh87ythjkgfuilghreuayt53qutq08y[sbjvxc nxgjkbhvcljvaghjrugkuear9oui5ehjt;tugdrouikuaeuyrtq3tuga8576wu8uges8ujheauhquwiuhotruhsojhtssub4;095oq5piophus5shutibskhjdoiubzodirjzbzdlrjboi5s;hj54uo5ugsoi548usuaiu;3qoy;qarugaoiuajrus;o4mbjfszkbdzbyeagyh;aieghgnuzrysgh9uiyr98tuq383h54ans998ygfpdsbjanl953ygzhjhrgb7uahbrfjbhvil hr8ytngl5ouypsaeh5yhq3589segtkjbzyfh uieaghnbvzghva7y4ehtz4uhgivygh57uih59p87gy90rdybhvesajvndzjkyg8v9eryvaue97rsafd8gya9e4htgl98r7dv0
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Aye? Did you say something? :D

Hey, is anyone watching Ghost Hunters Live on Sci Fi? They're in some old sanatorium that's haunted. Lots of insane bastards died there in the past...

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban