redwings

It's Friiiiiiiiday!

:D Shermie, you make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Besides, Jack and I have been together for nine years. He was my first love!:$
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

You two suck. What's a three-day weekend? Aren't they urban legend?:P

Some people work 4 day 10 hour shifts. I used to years ago. I hit the road many times looking for 3 day boogies back then. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Some people work 4 day 10 hour shifts. I used to years ago. I hit the road many times looking for 3 day boogies back then. ;)

That's what I work. I don't know if I could ever go back to 9-5.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yeah, I hear (pun intended) ya. My old schedule was I got Mondays off. I was able to swap those mondays to fridays off whenever I had a boogie I wanted to go to. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Most of my shifts are 6 hours or 8 hours........and I love long weekends, but I would love them more if I lived someplace that was not a weekend only DZ and closed during the winter;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

after 5 years of having pretty much NO weekends unless i called out, i was happy with just 2 day.. but 3 day weekends are so nice. heehee.

:P

Not anymore! It's my last day and they can go play with themselves from now on.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

Fuckin-A it is! Going jumping after work.B|B|B|. Then maybe umm........the drinking?....

I am so envious:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Most of my shifts are 6 hours or 8 hours........and I love long weekends, but I would love them more if I lived someplace that was not a weekend only DZ and closed during the winter

Jack will keep you occupied in the meantime. ;)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Fuckin-A it is! Going jumping after work.B|B|B|. Then maybe umm........the drinking?....

Me too! I have yet to work today. BUT, mucho drinking tomorrow and maybe jumping Sunday. Huzzah!

Me too! I have yet to work today. BUT, mucho drinking tomorrow and maybe jumping Sunday. Huzzah!

Dont get me wrong. Im at work until 4.[:/] But the DZ doesnt even open until 3 anyway so i just go there straight from work. Its only about 5 min drive from the west gate on base.
Muff #5048

BooooOoOOoooo

I work at 4. By the time I get out of work, it's almost closing time for the bars.

BooooOoOOoooo

I work at 4. By the time I get out of work, it's almost closing time for the bars.

But at least Jack will be waiting for you when you get off work:ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2

Hell yeah! The fact there's a Bauer in the history of the canopy is enough to keep me on my toes. Heh.

:)