moodyskydiver

I am so fucked (not in a good way either)

[rant]So,I'm out of work.I have no phone,gas,or cash.I'm supposed to be picking up 3 RXs that Ive been out of for over a week but thats not happening.I'm supposed to be at my parents' place for my dad's birthday this weekend but the "gift" I bought him cost me $800 and is in lay-away and still has $200 to be paid on it and I have to have it out by the 2nd or 3rd.Plus they live 120miles away.:(

Have I mentioned I havent jumped in 3 yrs?>:([/rant]

So I'm pimping myself out as of now.anyone need a moody college drop-out?B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Please don't take this the wrong way but why are you buying $800 gifts if you can't afford your own prescriptions? Or maybe I'm missing something with the quotes around "gift."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It was supposed to be a joint effort between me,my mom and my sister all chipping in on this particular gift and my mom and myself are the only ones chipping in...my sister is an ASS!! Plus this has been in the works for 3 months and I just happen to be having a bad month this month,hence I cant get my RXs.Shit happens.*shrug* But hopefully I might be able to pick them up whenever my hubby gets paid.

Haven't jumped in 3 yrs ! Wow, back to AFF !

No,its "back to staying on the ground".I have no viscoelasticity in my knees due to cartilage damage from a bad landing.Doctors say I'm too young for replacements,but to continue jumping would cripple me.So I wear leg braces PRN now.It sucks,but I have good memories to look back on.

So would 50k give me a month?

now youre talking my price range.I'm a TX gal, I come complete with spurs,whip and for an extra $1K, a custom saddle.:ph34r:>:(

I find that conversation,business transactions and certain portions of the anatomy run more smoothly when lubricated...the first with alcohol,2nd with $ and 3rd well....ask my hubby.>:(

So would 50k give me a month?

now youre talking my price range.I'm a TX gal, I come complete with spurs,whip and for an extra $1K, a custom saddle.:ph34r:>:(

I find that conversation,business transactions and certain portions of the anatomy run more smoothly when lubricated...the first with alcohol,2nd with $ and 3rd well....ask my hubby.>:(

ok so 50k IQD come on up
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Can you return the gift and get some something a little more affordable, like less than $100? I know my dad doesn't care if I ever give him a gift, especially if I'm struggling. Trust me, parents understand. I would bet that he would much rather you have your medication.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Can you return the gift and get some something a little more affordable, like less than $100? I know my dad doesn't care if I ever give him a gift, especially if I'm struggling. Trust me, parents understand. I would bet that he would much rather you have your medication.

No, if I return the gift now I'll forfeit the $600 already paid on it and then he'll have nothing and my mom and I will be out $600 for nothing b/c it was a "90 days same as cash" deal AFTER the store let me special order it for him.Its a gun,a Henry Big Boy .45 to be exact.Its something I know he wants b/c he told me in passing that he'd almost bought it for himself....so the next day I went and ordered it with my mom and sister's consent.But, my sister is an ASS and decided she'd rather have a jetski and thus hasnt paid her share so its left my mom and I in a bind.

Yes, he would KILL me if he knew we were doing this and forgoing my medication...(mom doesnt even know about that part).But I want my dad to be happy b/c he deserve it.Hes had a VERY bad year...a heart attack,2 knee surgeries and tons of physical therapy plus running a 76 acre,21 horse ranch alone (again my sister is good for nothing and I'm 120miles away and couldnt be there the whole time).He was feeding the horses and patching fence and rebuilding a barn that a tornado destroyed last yr all on crutches!!

Besides that the drugs take awhile to get out of your system and my hubby gets paid Nov 1st.So he'll pay for my meds...I just had to skip a week..yes I know bad moody,I shouldnt do that.But its my dad's big 50th birthday and this is a special gift that we've busted our ass to get for him b/c he'd never buy it for himself.I love my dad and we're very close.Its too late to turn back now.

See attached... isnt he a sweetheart?I'm such a Daddy's Girl.:$

You could try calling your doctor... mine usually has drug samples that are occasionally given to patients that need them.

Tried that.I got the most expensive one in samples for a month's worth,thats why theres only 3 and not 4 at the drug store right now.My doc is a good doc, he just didnt have any samples of what I needed.:)

Wow! Your one hell of a daughter is all I got to say! Daughters are awesome, hell id loan ya the money to get that Henry. I know zactly what it is.....and ive mended fences on crutches also....it sucks!!! Well hope it all works out for ya... again, ur one hell of a daughter good for you!;)

"Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death."

Thank you.I hope my father feels the same on Sunday when he gets his gun.Yes, I got my meds and yes I found a way to get the gun out of lay-away.Its sitting under my bed at my parents' house (also got gas $) wrapped all nice a pretty.Now if only I can make myself wait til Sunday to give it to him...:D

[rant]So,I'm out of work.I have no phone,gas,or cash.I'm supposed to be picking up 3 RXs that Ive been out of for over a week but thats not happening.I'm supposed to be at my parents' place for my dad's birthday this weekend but the "gift" I bought him cost me $800 and is in lay-away and still has $200 to be paid on it and I have to have it out by the 2nd or 3rd.Plus they live 120miles away.:(

Have I mentioned I havent jumped in 3 yrs?>:([/rant]

So I'm pimping myself out as of now.anyone need a moody college drop-out?B|

if you want sympathy, it's between shit and syphaliss in the dictionary;)Here is a good song for ya.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43831676
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Ahhh Tx women, glad to be back in my home country!!:)
How are the knees with packing? May be a good way to earn some money?

If things go right I might need some volunteer/part time work for SkyFest in the near future.... Will know in a couple of weeks.

Glad you got what you needed.

Do you train?LOL ;);):):)