flytrybe

Cabo San Lucas?

I have not jumped there but I was in the port (cruise ship) and watched someone land next to the beach. I was thinking I would aim AT the beach but...

The best part was the guy next to me thought it was a para-sail that came loose from the boat. :$ I just walked away.

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

I worked there a couple of years ago. Jessica and Johnny are great people and Cabo is an unbelievably beautiful place to jump. Do not expect a boogie; it is a tandem service that welcomes fun jumpers. On the weekend there is a small local crowd, but most loads you will jump by yourself. They have a 150 jump minimum and demand currency. You land on the beach, but there is no reserved area. It is not beyond expectation for someone to erect a volleyball net or park a truck on your target while you are on downwind so you need to be confident under canopy.
But is sure is fun.B|

Thank you Dtox, Andrew, Alana and Mista Billvon , I'll post an after the fact update..
I should be jumping on Xmas day, might even see some mexican reindeer from up there.
I will most probably include some footage in the "long awaited" FLYTYBE [3] TRES video.

Gracias! :)