peanut4040

lets end dis chit.

PappA SMURF,, "I" have stood beside you, just like i'm standing beside tater today. Please, let that sink in.

Don,,, sit back, we all fuck up..., we all pay the consequences. as an old man, you must know this.

Everyone else,,, I will stand beside you also --both from the farm and skydive timmer.

Everyone is okay,,,, time to start the healing process,, so shut the puck up
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Go away. sometimes its better to leave local drama in the local forum...I.E. off the internet.

Those who stand by him and those that don't have nothing to prove to anyone who don't know them so just stop the fucking drama already.
My photos

My Videos

Go away. sometimes its better to leave local drama in the local forum...I.E. off the internet.

Those who stand by him and those that don't have nothing to prove to anyone who don't know them so just stop the fucking drama already.

Jvital??? have we shared a beer? shared a woman? a joint? a line??

Have shared a Death together? Who the LLLL are you? you aint even in my world. So if you wanna be a vulture and keep bad vibes going,,you do it with your bad vibe friends,, Just don't pull my friends into your distorted world.

Skydivers unite and walk off your drop zone

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

as I said. Go away.

leave the drama at your dz.

if you are mourning a death I send my best wishes but you aren't talking about mourning youre about talking Georgia drama that had already been (kinda) dealt with by the mods.
My photos

My Videos

okay folks,,, looks like jvtial julie likes to stir up stupid shit.

If you are a friend of his, PLEASE join in.

IF he jumps in the south, or midwest?? PLEASE point him out to me, the next time I visit your drop zone, so that the can be properly Pied,,, JAN DEVIL STYLE.

You need speech therapy or something.

We dont need anymore of your soap opera. Nobody cares about your dramas. Everyone i have met from your side of the world always goes on about the dropzone dramas and the dropzone.com drama. Nobody really cares.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Then what would i laugh at daily:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?