Superman32

I forget people have lives

So I'm looking around the library and it's pretty damn empty.:S
Couldn't figure out why.

Yep, then I realized that it's friday night, and normal people go out. I on the other hand have to do work for a few more hours and go to sleep, because I have class from 9-5 sat and sunday (and the rest of the week).

My life sucks[:/]
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Couldn't figure out why.

Yep, then I realized that it's friday night, and normal people go out. I on the other hand have to do work for a few more hours and go to sleep, because I have class from 9-5 sat and sunday (and the rest of the week).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The fun is just beginning. You're just getting broke in! You actually get to sleep tonight???!

:)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Couldn't figure out why.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The fun is just beginning. You're just getting broke in! You actually get to sleep tonight???!

:)
linz

Sleep? What's that?

I gave up my firday nights long ago for my saturday mornings.

I get up earlier on the weekends than I do for work so I can drive 75 minutes to the dropzone and jump all day.

Its raining out and tomorrow will probably suck but I have no idea what to do...in vegas.

Mainly becuase I don't want to spend $200 in 2 hours.
My photos

My Videos

Don't listen to those jaded hearts! :o

Yes, it's hard.

Yes, it's A LOT of work.

Yes, it's sacrifice.

And there are many times that I even question if I should have just worked at the local gentlemans club for more money and more respect....

but then there are those other times that makes it all worth the weekends at the library, the pages at 2:15am and 2:35am and 2:40am and 2:55am and .... the positive review of systems (I HATE the positive review of systems......) THOSE times make it worthwhile

Helping someone that really needs it and really making a difference. Not just the life/death things.... but understanding about his/her health - medically, and otherwise.

Fighting Darwin is challenging. [:/]

but rewarding. B|

Ya' know what....despite the lack of sleep, the incredibly long hours, the pucker factor when the guy gets brought in after rolling over his log truck and you're the only doc with only 1 nurse....and on and on and on....I LOVE my job. LOVE it. Thrive on it. If it weren't for the hours I spent at my job (more than I spend NOT at my job), my WHOLE life would be a mess...lol. I'm GRATEFUL for my job. :)

It is fun and very, very rewarding. The hard work (that certainly doesn't stop when you graduate from medical school) is well worth it. Chin up.

Peace~
linz

Edited to add: You say you "forget people have lives." Realize that a whole bunch of 'em would give just about anything for yours. Have fun with it. You're fortunate to have it. Use it well.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

THOSE times make it worthwhile

Helping someone that really needs it and really making a difference. Not just the life/death things.... but understanding about his/her health - medically, and otherwise.

Fighting Darwin is challenging. [:/]

but rewarding. B|

Or, even when residency starts to jade you, something makes you smile.

I just nailed my first pediatric LP with a champagne tap. You can't wipe the grin off my face right now.

Little girl is doing great too. Procedure done, minimal pain to pt and family, and successful. B|B|B|