GogglesnTeeth

How long since your last jump.....

Great! Another cold ass jump (at least a cold ride to alt), never cold on the way down. :P

Stu can shoot vid before the boy leaves, and maybe he will remembe what toggles are for.

SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

We're having a warm streak. Its currently 22F. Too bad we can't get this on the weekends. The last two weekends have been in the 0-10F range not including the wind chill factor. I think we may have hit about 15F but the runway wasn't plowed. By the time we got the runway plowed it was too late to jump.

We're having a warm streak. Its currently 22F. Too bad we can't get this on the weekends. The last two weekends have been in the 0-10F range not including the wind chill factor. I think we may have hit about 15F but the runway wasn't plowed. By the time we got the runway plowed it was too late to jump.

Well, it was in the 20's here today, but no snow. I'm so glad. I really dislike driving in it or shoveling it. The rational part of my mind, what little there is of that part left these days any way, says it's crazy to be skydiving when you have to plow the runway. But something tells me I'd be right there waiting to jump with ya' Brrrrr
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

11-17-07. Keeping planning trips to Skydive Dallas on Sundays according to the fucking weather prognosticators only to get fucked by Wednesday. Those Fuckers. Oh, sorry, that's a different thread. Let me check my logbook. Yep, it was 11-17-07. The wifes was 10-28-07, about the longest for her since she got her license, so, you can imagine the hell I've been living in. But, I digress. Again, another thread.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Wow.........some of you guys are really uncurrent. I really don't know how you do it. I feel uncurrent after only a few days, and if I go a week or two I actually get nervous. It makes me realize how good I have it.:)

When I was s student I asked one of my instructors how many jumps it takes to get over being really nervous. He told most likely never. When he misses 2-3 weeks the first jump of the weekend is usually nervy again.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.