VanillaSkyGirl

Post funny pics...of yourselves...

LOL...Um..ok:D If you PA me I will eventually send you a digi copy

you cum guzzling gutter slut:P

HAHAHA That was quick. Gotta love Typos.

I meant if you PM me:ph34r:

That was pretty Fkn Funny though
My photos

My Videos

This is one of my favorite pics ever.

It is now one of my favorite as well...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Here ya goB|

Dear Wee-Harmony,
I have complained to you twice in the past about sending altered/old photos. Please refer to our correspondence dated 6/05/06 and 6/07/06. You assured me these were not 'old' photos and were verified by by your Standards and Practices Department these NOT to be 'altered' in anyway. Your six-month-free extension on my membership and a matching cheesecake of the month from Juniors has sufficed for the moment, I feel I must register a new complaint against your Terms of Agreement; article 5, section xxi:

...in no case will We-Harmony subject our consumers to intentional or unintentional duplicity by (same) advertisers....

Now, In light of your disclaimer, I triple-dog dare you to tall me that 'Pinhead' and 'Cyclops' are twins. As I realize this is a free-trial service based on your previously mentioned misrepresentation (you OWE me, bitches!) I would like to hereby put you on notice that I will see you in court, along with BOTH sides of my ex-husbands face, which you blatantly list as the aforementioned Pinhead/Cyclops and I want my $17 back.
Sincerely,
the woman who needs more cheesecake and non-green men

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Here ya goB|

Dear Wee-Harmony,
I have complained to you twice in the past about sending altered/old photos. Please refer to our correspondence dated 6/05/06 and 6/07/06. You assured me these were not 'old' photos and were verified by by your Standards and Practices Department these NOT to be 'altered' in anyway. Your six-month-free extension on my membership and a matching cheesecake of the month from Juniors has sufficed for the moment, I feel I must register a new complaint against your Terms of Agreement; article 5, section xxi:

...in no case will We-Harmony subject our consumers to intentional or unintentional duplicity by (same) advertisers....

Now, In light of your disclaimer, I triple-dog dare you to tall me that 'Pinhead' and 'Cyclops' are twins. As I realize this is a free-trial service based on your previously mentioned misrepresentation (you OWE me, bitches!) I would like to hereby put you on notice that I will see you in court, along with BOTH sides of my ex-husbands face, which you blatantly list as the aforementioned Pinhead/Cyclops and I want my $17 back.
Sincerely,
the woman who needs more cheesecake and non-green men

Dear woman who needs more cheesecake and non-green men,

In our history, we can find no such "Pinhead" photo. We are aware of said correspondence dated 6/05/06 and 6/07/06 and can find no proof of duplicacy in any of our submitted photos. If the mentioned photos appear duplicated, there is a possibility of the same person signing up under multiple profiles. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused, but do not hold ourselves accountable for the actions of those using our service, provided it does not break the user agreement. We will NOT refund your $17, however, we will send you a complementary cheesecake in lieu of current events. Please send $17 for shipping and handling to recieve your cake.

Also, we've noticed that your free trial period is about to expire. Although we cannot extend your free trial period, we will offer you a discount off our regular 1 year renewal price to compensate you for the confusion that has taken place for only 12 easy payments of $29.95. Act quickly, as this offer does expire as of June 1st, 2007. We thank you for your business and hope that you will continue to enjoy the services of Wee-Harmony.

Sincerely,

Wee-Harmony's representative for dealing with bitchy people that try and scam their way into free shit all the time.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

...1 year renewal price to compensate you for the confusion that has taken place for only 12 easy payments of $29.95. Act quickly, as this offer does expire as of June 1st, 2007...
..Wee-Harmony's representative for dealing with bitchy people that try and scam their way into free shit all the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whooo hooo!! So I still get the cake? :D~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

...1 year renewal price to compensate you for the confusion that has taken place for only 12 easy payments of $29.95. Act quickly, as this offer does expire as of June 1st, 2007...
..Wee-Harmony's representative for dealing with bitchy people that try and scam their way into free shit all the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whooo hooo!! So I still get the cake? :D~~April

Provided the $17 for shipping and handling is received. The offer from the previous message has been attached for your reference.

We will NOT refund your $17, however, we will send you a complementary cheesecake in lieu of current events. Please send $17 for shipping and handling to recieve your cake.

Note: You can have your $17 shipping and handling charged waived, provided you instead send beer and sammiches.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

:|

The Mafia wants their "special" cousin back. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

My friend owns a Mac and I hate those fucking things. It is not hard to do, and it has been overdone, just like the Mac voice shit...anyways Fuck Macs!!!!!!!!

deep breaths...

anger out..love in...anger out..love in..
but what do I know

I've got a feeling I'll look worse than your mask pic after I knock out jump #100 at Skyfest.[:/] The good news is there's gonna be lots of people to celebrate with.:):D The bad news is there's gonna be lots of people to pie my sorry ass.:o

I've got a feeling I'll look worse than your mask pic after I knock out jump #100 at Skyfest.[:/] The good news is there's gonna be lots of people to celebrate with.:):D The bad news is there's gonna be lots of people to pie my sorry ass.:o

:)

Ya T H I N K ? !

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~