namgrunt

memories of LEE GERRARD last saturday at the FARM

me... dance naked on a poker table... only chance of that ever happening is in your dreams :P;):D

So...you're telling me that was only a dream? And all the follow-up action was only a dream, too? I could have sworn....damn, and I was so proud of myself.[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think you need a flickr account. There's a set of buttons on top of each photo, one of which is "add note." The note will appear, drag and drop it over to where you want it to be and add text.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We should all contact the Discovery Channel and propose a program....HOW CHUCK BLUE RUINED MY LIFE.

Not that he ruined mine, he just didn't get a chance yet.:D:D:D

But hey if they want to air "How William Shatner changed the Universe" then they would definately jump on the Chuck Bandwagon.

Besides Chuck never drowned a wife.:D:P

Can you imagine Chuck starring as the Captain of the Enterprise in " Startrek, The Fucked Up Generation"?:D:D:P

Can you imagine Chuck starring as the Captain of the Enterprise in " Startrek, The Fucked Up Generation"?:D:D:P

Dude, the person who submits a well-done version of that in video form to my film festival next year will win a special prize...to be determined. :ph34r:
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Uploaded my photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/sets/72157603486252647/

If you're in the DZ.com photo, add a note with your screen name if I missed it (and I missed a lot!). Let's use this one since it seems to have the most people in it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/2118259197/in/set-72157603486252647/

uhhhhh.... I beg to differ. I believe a couple more smiling ....faces(?) showed up just in time for.
this one

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"Say, who were those masked men?" Someone tell Chuck and that other guy with the remarkably hairless ass that that's a more fitting tribute than anything they could have said on the mic.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'm becoming less and less unhappy that I had to leave early:)

Yeah, you missed seeing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnQGPzmBGAA

I wouldn't say we MISSED it, Bob.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I wish I hadn't of fallen asleep so early and seen this in person:D

Okay, that makes at least two DZ.commers that were there that I didn't get to meet ... you and Copland. Hiding under rocks, eh?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I wish I hadn't of fallen asleep so early and seen this in person:D

Okay, that makes at least two DZ.commers that were there that I didn't get to meet ... you and Copland. Hiding under rocks, eh?

Nah, It was just too cold for me. Trying to stay warm. :)
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Yes, Laurel is Wonderhog...

This was very evident---
Lee, though the quintessential "wanker", apparently has an incredible family with the most forgiving sense of humour, warm and accepting of us:
this most dysfunctional group of misfits Lee had as friends... all there to support eachother after this tragedy.
I laughed, I cried, I danced, I sang...well, I tried to sing.
We ran in the mud, sang around the campfire in the rain, we shivered, and played poker,and as the evening wore on we were treated to vocal serenades by both Greg and Mouse...(you two rock..)

I will miss my friend, and I will cherish memories of that long, cold, wet freaking night at the Farm in honor of our comrade.
Thanks everyone, I think it was the way Lee would want to be remembered.

Love to you all, Laurel
Laurel Nichols

If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable.-Anon