shaiziel

What thread count are your bed sheets

Thinking in the future, I will pick up some 1200tc. Had a friend with a king size bed and something like 900tc sheets. That and the excellent mattress meant the best sleep of my life.

He was single as well. All that bed to himself.
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

you are telling alot about yourself in this thread:D

I barely remember that I have sheet ON my bed never mind the thread count.

:ph34r:

No kiddin! All I care is that...

a) they're clean (thanks wife)
b) there is a warm sexy woman inbetween them (thanks wife)
c) I never find a strange man in said bed w/ said sexy woman (I'll kill you if I do, wife :D)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Well, I suppose women WOULD tend to be more picky about their bed sheets. Seems like any married couple's bed was put together by the woman, and the man just gets to sleep there.... sometimes. ;)
6.8% - Almost there!

Well, I suppose women WOULD tend to be more picky about their bed sheets. Seems like any married couple's bed was put together by the woman, and the man just gets to sleep there.... sometimes. ;)

You're right about that... that "sometimes" when I'm NOT sleeping there, I'm on the road for business staying at a swanky hotel... nice tc on those sheets by god, I've just never bothered to ask about them... now maybe I will. :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

None taken. I was thinking of having a kitten-skin comforter. :D

Seriously though, the first thing I thought of after I posted was that I should have accounted for flannel sheets. I'm a big fan of them as well. Pretty much as good as it gets until you get into sateen quality sheets.
6.8% - Almost there!

Our sheets are 1000 count. Vanilla colored with a sateen stripe. They are undoubtedly the most luxurious things I've ever had the pleasure of sleeping on.

And if that's not sweet enough, we have the most wonderfullest queen size mattress in the whole world. It's made by Angelbeds, but is the same type of mattress as a tempurpedic. Same consistency...but a hell of a lot less expensive.

It was rumored that when I laid down on the completely made up bed, that I had an orgasm. :$ But there is no video....so I say it didn't happen. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

1200 thread count sheets, good quality pillow-top mattress with a novaform pad on top of it, down pillows, microsuede comforter. I may be somewhat of an insomniac, but I'm damned comfortable in bed even when I'm not asleep. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Mmmm, kitten-skin :).

I have no idea about my threadcount. I bought a fairly decent set from walmart about 6 months ago (full-set for 30 or 40 bucks), they get washed every week, and they're fairly comfy. In fact they're about to come out of the dryer and onto my bed :)

Our sheets are 1000 count. Vanilla colored with a sateen stripe. They are undoubtedly the most luxurious things I've ever had the pleasure of sleeping on.

And if that's not sweet enough, we have the most wonderfullest queen size mattress in the whole world. It's made by Angelbeds, but is the same type of mattress as a tempurpedic. Same consistency...but a hell of a lot less expensive.

It was rumored that when I laid down on the completely made up bed, that I had an orgasm. :$ But there is no video....so I say it didn't happen. :)

:o:o:$:$:$:$

where's the smoking a cigarette icon?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

So I guess if I told you that he said I had a single on the single mattress and a double on the "pillow top" mattress in the SHOWROOM, you'd have to have TWO cigarettes? >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

So I guess if I told you that he said I had a single on the single mattress and a double on the "pillow top" mattress in the SHOWROOM, you'd have to have TWO cigarettes? >:(

No, I'd prolly just have a stroke and die.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Okay...that just grossed me out. I'm going to bed on my nice soft comfy sheets/mattress! ;)

um, sorry. it was pretty fucking obvious what you picked. i was just jealous, that's all.

>:(>:(:)

night, friend.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...