TrophyHusband

why the hell isn't fox network in hd?

do the satellite companies carry it in hd in other parts of the country?

don't have a clue, don't have satellite

why are you messin' with me anyway? can't you see i'm trying to put a new plug on an extension cord
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

why are you messin' with me anyway? can't you see i'm trying to put a new plug on an extension cord

'Cause he lives in Idaho!! Unless you've lived here, you have no idea how rural and remote you can get to feeling!!:D:D
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

'Cause he lives in Idaho!! Unless you've lived here, you have no idea how rural and remote you can get to feeling!!:D:D

so now there are 2 folks from Idaho that want to mess with me!!

thought you were going jumping in the balmy 20's today?

white, green and black - how do you hook up this thing anyway?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

looks fairly steady for tomorrow, i bet it is beautiful

you'll get a good laugh from this, if it was 20 here no one would be outside - they start to hibernate at 35 degrees

hope you have some good hand and face protection from the wind and cold, gloves are th tricky part - thick enough to protect but thin enough so you can work all your handles

hope you have some good hand and face protection from the wind and cold, gloves are th tricky part - thick enough to protect but thin enough so you can work all your handles

I think I've got the glove part handled now. On my second jump, one of the TI's there insisted I use his gloves----Seal Skins---They are a little spendy, but they really work well...warm, flexible and good grip. I get a little nervous about reaching out to grab that strut, so I really want to be sure I'm not going to slip.;);)

POPS #10490

I think I've got the glove part handled now. On my second jump, one of the TI's there insisted I use his gloves----Seal Skins---They are a little spendy, but they really work well...warm, flexible and good grip. I get a little nervous about reaching out to grab that strut, so I really want to be sure I'm not going to slip.;);)

seal skins, strut !?*#

killin' little furry baby blue-eyed seals - oh OK, probably taste good too
strut - that implies Cessna, how mch fun, the ole Cessna days, look - just tell the JM that you want to dive out - no more holding that cold strut

seal skins, strut !?*#

killin' little furry baby blue-eyed seals - oh OK, probably taste good too
strut - that implies Cessna, how mch fun, the ole Cessna days, look - just tell the JM that you want to dive out - no more holding that cold strut

Yeah, it's Cessna 182. It still seems really small to me. I did my tandem out of a nice roomy Caravan with a big door.

I don't think I'm quite ready for that diving exit yet, but it has a certain appeal. At least I wouldn't be worried about slipping off the step. It strikes me as being a pretty irrational fear--to worry about slipping off the step I'm going to jump off any way. It's the same 10000 feet. B|B|

POPS #10490

why doesn't dish network, direct tv, or the local cable company carry fox in hd? i have an over the air antenna and don't pick it up there either. what the hell is the problem?

DirecTV carries FOX in HD. Here is the entire DTV HD line up... http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageNR.jsp?assetId=P4380112

I can pick up FOX HD from Colorado Springs with my crank up antenna.

BASE359
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

why doesn't dish network, direct tv, or the local cable company carry fox in hd? i have an over the air antenna and don't pick it up there either. what the hell is the problem?

DirecTV carries FOX in HD. Here is the entire DTV HD line up... http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageNR.jsp?assetId=P4380112

BASE359

my friend here has direct tv and doesn't get fox in hd

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

it appears that it is regional based on what the local stations broadcast

bastards. why all the hate on idaho?

i like to ski and hunt = i like Idaho

hope tomorrow is nice, i'm going skiing. enjoy your cold ass plane ride. i did one jump in weather this cold and have no desire to do another one.

Have fun skiing. I've never tried that....yet.....I know it's going to be really cold tomorrow, and if I'd had any sense, I would have waited until spring to start learning to skydive.......but, I seem to be a little short on good sense lately.

POPS #10490

BASE359

my friend here has direct tv and doesn't get fox in hd

In my part of Colorado, and I'm sure the rest of the US as well, the DirecTV required equipment list to view FOX locals in HD...
1. HD TV, with
2. HDTV receiver
3. DirecTV HD receiver
4. 5 LNB HD DTV dish
5. DirecTV HD subscription

I already have three HD wide screen TV's in my 40 foot diesel pusher bus, and regularly watch all the networks in HD, on a crank up antenna.

As a gift to myself, I'll be adding all the DTV HD gear and subscription to my mobile package shortly after New Years.

BASE359
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

They are in Wisconsin, they broadcast in 720p. Same with ABC since both channels show many sports, they show in 72p. NBC and CBS go out in 1080i which is not that much better...Always go with a "p" if you can, 1080p is the higest but nobody broadcast in that yet and won't for some time. That is only on Blu-ray or HD-DVD movies for now.