outlawphx

Hooking up non-cascaded lineset

George hasn't be in at Precision today, and I have a question about hooking up my new Nitron. Typically with cascaded linsets, the most outboard A-B line is the outermost line on the connector links. The next A-B set in is the next outermost line, etc.

What is the pattern for non-cascaded linesets? I was looking at my links as they shipped them, and if I rotate the link so the most outboard A line is the outermost line at the link, the next line in on the preassembled link is the center cell's B line. I would assume that the center cell's B line would be the most INBOARD line on my front riser link...

Should it be something like A1, B1, A2, B2, A3, etc on the link?

If the loop fingertrapped into the end of the line is large enough to go over the barrel on the link, perhaps either the outside A line or the centre B line went over the barrel and all the way around to the other side? If so you can just flip it back around.
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

If the loop fingertrapped into the end of the line is large enough to go over the barrel on the link, perhaps either the outside A line or the centre B line went over the barrel and all the way around to the other side? If so you can just flip it back around.

They're soft links. I can take the links apart and put them in whatever order they need to be in, but I just need to know what order that is...

Unfortunately there is a problem at the Precision website at:
http://www.subterminal.com/precisionaero/trimspecs.aspx

so here is the detail:

Left Front Riser
Inboard A5 B5 A4 B4 A3 B3 A2 B2 A1 B1 Outboard

Left Rear Riser
Inboard C5 D5 C4 D4 C3 D3 C2 C1 Outboard

Mirror image on the other side.

The canopy planform image is attached.

George Galloway