Darktreader

Logical math...

If I where a teacher I would given a pass for these answers...cmon they did answer the questions "Literally" well except for the elephant one..but that was funny
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Math done the proper way...agreed?

in the third one . . . it asks, "Does the object still move after it comes to rest?"

Well - wouldn't it technically be moving if the temperature was above absolute zero?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

the whole reason for laughing this equation off to begin with...and why it is pointless

But that's half the fun of math.....we get to ignore the real world and make things behave the way we want.. Ahhhhhh......what power..........B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I know. But that's what the teacher is for,....to pose questions for her students to ponder.....

Whatever - they were always just spitball targets to me!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I understand, I really do but I can also see the value of the seemingly flippant "Out of the Box" thinking that some students demonstrate. This has it's own value too, it can show imagination from some students who dont have such mathematically analytical minds.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I hated math such as this, that have no practical uses and I would been the kid that drew the elephant and argued show me a frictionless ramp and I will give you the answer.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

I hated math such as this, that have no practical uses and I would been the kid that drew the elephant and argued show me a frictionless ramp and I will give you the answer.

Friction just makes the math oh so much harder.

Lets's just ignore it. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Because friction makes sex fun?:)

If you're doing complex math equations while having sex... :S

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If you're doing complex math equations while having sex... :S

:P

Define doing. All I do is write them out with my tongue.:)

I understand, I really do but I can also see the value of the seemingly flippant "Out of the Box" thinking that some students demonstrate. This has it's own value too, it can show imagination from some students who dont have such mathematically analytical minds.

Actually, I do appreciate and encourage creativity. ONe of my favorite classes to teach is our liberal arts math class------Math for students who don't like math------In that class I really encourage the out of the box thinking and anything goes in getting the answer. Sometimes, the students actually end up liking math by the end of the quarter.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490